In a shocking news of Mohali, a 21-year-old boy succumbed to death while he was on his regular morning jog at the Nature Park in Phase 8. The incident is shocking as the guy was quite young to have a heart attack. However, anyone can have a heart attack at any age but normally younger people do not have such cases. The second thing is that the guy was jogging in a park while he suffered a heart attack.
Doctors recommend walking and jogging to patients and in this case, a guy died from a heart attack while jogging. The incident happened in Phase 8, Mohali during early morning hours.
Reason for the sudden death of the youth at Mohali park
The victim, Ajit Kumar, was a resident of Sector 52 Chandigarh and had come to the park in the morning at around 6.45 AM as per his daily routine. The guy suddenly collapsed and fell on the ground. Passersby saw the victim lying on the ground unconscious and tried to help him.
He was later rushed to a hospital in Mohali by the Police where he was declared brought dead by the doctors. The doctors told the reason for his death was a heart attack.
The councillor of Phase 10 Mohali was also there in the park when the incident took place. He witnessed the victim collapsing while he was jogging in the park. He along with other people in the park tried to revive him up but when he gave no response, they called police after which he was taken to the hospital.
More about the youth who died at Mohali
- The victim was a regular jogger in the park.
- He was working in a call centre.
- Victim’s parents also informed that he had no prior record of such problem.
- The victim’s father is a carpenter to whom the body was handed over after post-mortem and identification.
These days, our erratic lifestyle, unhealthy eating patterns, and stressful workplace, all piles on to cause distress to the mind and body of the people across the world. Even, when the fitness follower like the victim can fall prey to the chronic disease of Heart Attack, then we all need to keep a check on our lifestyle and eating habits too. Leading a healthy life should be everyone’s mantra.
- Snow Scooters are Now Allowed at Rohtang Pass (Manali) & Tourists are Delighted - 23/06/2017
- NEET 2017 Result Delayed Further | Will Be Out Within This Week & Here’s What You Need To Know - 22/06/2017
- Top 7 Buffet Restaurants in Amritsar (With Price & Other Details) - 22/06/2017
- Indians Can Now Apply Visa for Australia Online | Here’s All That You Need to Know - 21/06/2017
- Dev Samaj College Sector 45 Chandigarh to Become Co-Ed - 21/06/2017