The dreamy and beautiful city of India, Chandigarh has been coloured in the film mood with the Film Festival. Panjab University Campus Student Council (PUCSC) has been organised a 3 days film festival in the campus, where the different genre of short films will be showcased on the screen in Chandigarh. Most of the movies that will be screened in the Film Fest in PU has been made by the students related to different issues. Till now 176 registrations including professionals have been received and out of which 108 are from students side.
Details of Chandigarh Film Festival
Attractions of the Film Fest in PU, Chandigarh
It’s not just about entertainment but the film festival will highlight the different issues of society. The short movies based on the issues like drug addiction, child trafficking, how the life of university students are affected by politics and much more will be shown on the screen in PU during the Film Fest.
- Chamm- A film based on the land struggle of Dalits, that has recently made to Cannes Film Festival will be showcased on the first day of Film Festival in PU.
- Punjab 2016, a movie based on drug addiction will also be screened at the fest.
- On the second day, short movies on various other issues affecting the society will be shown.
- And on the last day, Singer Pammi Bai and Surjit Patar will also join in the Film Fest for the encouragement of the participants.
Cash prize worth Rs. 5000 will be given away by the organisers to the winners of the film fest in PU, Chandigarh.
If you are a movie lover and want to showcase your film in Chandigarh then be a part of this film festival and let the people recognise your talent in the city.
- Comedian Kapil Sharma Officially Enters Punjabi Film Industry - 29/03/2017
- Phillauri Movie (Story, Cast, Highlights & Review) | Anushka Sharma & Diljit Dosanjh - 24/03/2017
- Now Anyone Will Be Able to Book PU Chandigarh Auditorium for Events - 22/03/2017
- Big Chandigarh Marathon 2017 (Season 5) | All Details - 17/03/2017
- Parking Attendants & Contractors in Chandigarh to be Fined for Misbehaving - 17/03/2017