AAI Recruitment 2018: Airport Authority of India (AAI) has invited online applications from the candidates for the post of JE (Junior Executive) and Manager Posts. Candidates who want to apply for these vacancies in AAI are advised to read the AAI Recruitment 2018 official notification and then apply online if they are eligible. Here are the details of Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018. Check it out.
AAI Recruitment 2018: Important Dates & Application Fee
Important Dates: The online application process starting dates for the 908 vacancies in AAI for the post of Junior Executive & Manager in Airport Authority of India has started on 16th July. Candidates can fill the application form online on or before 16th August. The last date to pay the application fee for the AAI Recruitment 2018 is 18th August. The exam will be conducted from 11th September to 14th September 2018.
Application Fees: The application fee for the General Category candidates and OBC Category candidates is Rs.1000 for the AAI recruitment 2018. Rest of the candidates belonging to SC, ST, PH and Women candidates are exempted from fee. The fee can be paid via credit card, debit card or by net banking.
AAI Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies & How To Apply
Vacancies: As per the Airport Authority of India recruitment 2018 official notification, there are total 908 vacancies. These vacancies are for the post of Junior Executive and Manager Posts. For the Manager post in AAI, there are 496 vacancies for various trades. For the Junior Executive Posts, there are total 412 vacancies.
How to Apply: The process of filling the applications for the Airport Authority of India recruitment 2018 has started on the official website and candidates can now apply online. Here are the steps to apply for the post of JE (Junior Executive) & Manager Posts under the AAI recruitment 2018:
– Visit the official website of AAI. the official website of AAI is www.aai.aero
– On the home page click on the Career tab
– Now Click on the Registration link against the ADVERTISEMENT NO 02/2018
– A new web page will be open with all details, mark the I agree button and click on Start
– Fill all details (Post applied for, Postcode, Name, Mobile Number, email id) and then click on submit
– Now login with the credentials and fill the application form
– Pay the application fee and submit the application form. Take a print out of the application form for future use