AAI Recruitment 2018: In the month of July i.e on 16th July, Airports Authority of India (AAI) released an official notification for the filling of vacancies for the posts of JE and Manager. The process of filling the application has started on the official website and candidates who want to apply for these posts in Airports Authority of India can now apply for the same. Here are the details of the AAI Recruitment 2018.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Last Date Extended
Airports Authority of India started the online application process for the post of Manager and Junior Executive on 16th July 2018. The last date to apply for these vacancies is 15th September. This is the new and extended last date for online applications. Candidates who want to apply are advised to fill the application form on or before 15th September 2018. The last date for the payment of application fee is 19th September.
AAI Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee & Age Limit
Application Fee: The online application fee is Rs.1000 for the candidates of General and OBC Category. The candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PH category, there is no application fee. Also, there is no application fee for female candidates. The application fee for the AAI Recruitment application form 2018 can be paid via credit card, debit card or via net banking.
Age Limit: As per the official notification released by the Airports Authority of India for the Recruitment of Manager and Junior Executive, the maximum age limit for Manager post is 32 years and the maximum age limit for Junior Executive is 27 years.
AAI Recruitment 2018 – Application Process
The process of filling the application form for the AAI Recruitment 2018 is now open and candidates can apply online till 15th September. Here are the steps to apply online:
– Go to the official website i.e www.aai.aero and then click on the Career button
– Click on the registration link. For the registration process, candidates are advised to make sure that they must have a valid email id, phone number etc.
– Fill all the details in the registration and select the post for which you want to apply.
– Upload the necessary documents and then pay the application fee and submit the application form
– Take a print out of the application form for future use