Chandigarh, the city beautiful is all set to host the biggest Agile Event of North India named “Agile Carnival Chandigarh”. The event is being organized by “Agile Chandigarh” Team.
Agile Carnival Chandigarh is the 1st of its kind event happening in Chandigarh with an aim to bring together agile enthusiasts from around the world to learn, unlearn, share, relearn and live the spirit of Agile.
For those not familiar with the subject, AGILE is an efficient way of managing IT Teams and Development projects in a well-organized manner.
It might seem so, but Agile is not just for big corps and IT professionals, rather opportunistic start-ups, small companies, entrepreneurs of diverse fields of business management.
Scheduled for 4-5 April at ISB Mohali, this event is embarked with the appearance of giant names like Amazon, Dell, Microsoft, Infosys, Adobe, Aricent, RBS and many more.
Be a part of this exciting opportunity! Book your Discount Passes TODAY and win a chance to meet the profound Speakers from around the globe.
- Tathagat Verma (Mentor – Google Launchpad India)
- Sarabjit Bakshi (Agile Coach – Dell)
- Manoj Jain (Director – Make My Trip)
- Shekhar Burra (Certified Scrum Coach)
- Anand Ayyadurai (ex-Associate Director Flipkart)
… and many other experts
The INR 6,000 Pass Entails: Two Day Conference Fee | FREE 2-Days Meals | Access to 15+ Agile Enthusiast Sessions | 4 High-Teas | Goodies Worth INR 2,000 | High-end Networking Opportunities with Top CEOs | 50+ Participating Companies | SEU/PDU Points (accepted by Fortune 500 companies) | Free Pick/Drop Service | Accomodation Services
*Student and Corporate offers available. Limited Seats.
Why Should You Participate?
- Learn application of agile in personal & professional life @ India’s Top B-School.
- 100+ like-minded peers across the industry from all across India will gather and learn the leadership principles, management philosophies, policies and processes.
- 15 SEUs / PDUs and Certificate of Participation to each participant. Conference Goodies worth INR 1000 to each participant
- 5+ International thought-leaders flying down to Chandigarh. Delegates can confer with leading Agile experts, innovators, authors and thought leaders as they share their expertise and enthusiasm.
- Great opportunity to share solutions and experience to the most common issues and will help to identify new challenges in the field.
- 7+ Networking opportunities allowing all the delegates to meet and greet peers/ experts over Lunch/ tea /open spaces/coaches’ clinic.