AIIMS MBBS 2017, the most prestigious medical examination of the nation which gives a doctor a tag and a brand which is ever encashing is going pretty strict with its examination norms and instructions after the NEET 2017 frisking incident that shook the nation off from its complacency. AIIMS MBBS 2017 exam has laid out strict rules and regulations to be followed on its website and official announcement needs to be taken pretty seriously. For all those aspiring candidates of the best medical institution in the world, AIIMS is conducting its MBBS examination of 2017 on May 28, 2017.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 goes strict
Going strict with the conduct of examination after what happened with NEET 2017, AIIMS MBBS 2017 has laid down stringent rules and regulations that need to be followed by all the candidates appearing for the AIIMS MBBS on May 28, 2017. To avoid running late in the examination, the authorities conducting the same have asked the students to reach the venue prior to the scheduled time so as to have a sufficient time at the end of the authorities to undertake the frisking process.
AIIMS MBBS 2017: Rules
Laying down stringent rules demanding to be followed by all those who aspire to appear for the AIIMS MBBS 2017 examination this year shall have to take care of the following norms to be incorporated by the authorities conducting the AIIMS MBBS 2017 this year.
- Caps, Headgear (other than religious) and goggles restricted in the venue
- Candidates only to carry admit card, ID and passport sized photograph in the exam hall
- Reaching late in the exam hall not permitted as frisking needs time
- AIIMS advice to reach the venue and find a detailed route to the venue a day prior to exam to avoid delays
- To perform the “pre-exam formalities” the authorities need sufficient time
- Candidates not allowed to leave the exam hall till the exam ends
- Keyboard and pop-up calculator digitally not permitted to use
- Rough-work to be done at the back of admit card only
AIIMS MBBS 2017: Exclusion List
- Headgears apart from religious
- Scarf and goggles
- Foot wears with thick soles and metallic buttons
- Ornamental jewellery
- Electronic devices like cell phones, calculators
- Wristwatches, papers, books etc.
For further rules and notification, visit the official website of AIIMS MBBS 2017 by clicking here.
The NEET 2017 frisking incident has already created “top stories” and headlines for days altogether. Avoiding the similar scenario again, AIIMS MBBS 2017 goes cautiously in its approach via prior notification which we say is a commendable act by the conducting authorities so that the students come prepared to appear for the “AIIMS MBBS 2017.”
Also Check :