All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will be declaring its result for 2017 MBBS entrance exam today. Lakhs of candidates are waiting for their All India Rank (AIR) from AIIMS MBBS 2017 entrance exam. It is expected that AIIMS will declare the entrance exam result by today on its official website i.e www.aiimsexams.org.
After the declaration of the result of MBBS 2017 entrance exam, students can check the result on the official website of AIIMS. The same will also be uploaded on the websites of six AIIMS. The result for the AIIMS MBBS 2017 will display the names and roll numbers of the qualifying candidates.
AIIMS Exam and Result of MBBS 2017
Every year AIIMS conduct entrance exam for MBBS course in all over India, this year it was conducted in the month of May. Approx 1.5 lakh candidates appeared for the AIIMS MBBS exam for the year 2017 in the various centres all over India.
Students appeared for AIIMS MBBS 2017 exam will likely get to know their result by today. The Institute will announce the result in the form of merit list that will consist of the name of the candidate, secured percentile and the All India Rank. It has also been said that the AIIMS will not communicate with candidates over the phone regarding their result.
Steps to check AIIMS MBBS Result
Candidates who appeared for the prestigious AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for the year 2017 and are waiting for the results, can just follow few simple steps to get their respective results-
- Open the official website i.e www.aiimsexams.org
- The student will be redirected to the AIIMS MBBS 2017 result.
- Choose one pdf format out of two.
- Then fill the required details like candidate ID, security code and password in the login window.
- Click on the login button to find out your AIIMS MBBS result 2017.
- Download and take the print out of the result for future reference.
Candidates are requested to be patient because it happens that the website may slow down due to the heavy load for the resulting purpose.
Important dates (Counselling) for AIIMS MBBS 2017 admission
AIIMS New Delhi has also announced the dates for counselling for the shortlisted candidates through MBBS entrance exam held in All over India.
- 1st Counselling: 3 July to 6 July 2017
- 2nd Counselling: 3 August 2017
- 3rd Counselling: 4 September 2017
- Open counselling: 24 September 2017
For further information regarding any query of AIIMS MBBS 2017 admission, students are requested to check the official website.
We congratulate all the successful candidates and wish them a bright future ahead.