Airtel has come up with new ‘Monsoon Offer’ for its postpaid customers. Company has extended its ‘Holiday Offer’ by three months to compete with Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Plan. Airtel postpaid users will get 30 GB 4G data for another three billing cycle through My Airtel app.
Airtel Extends 30 GB Free 4G Data
Airtel launched ‘Holiday Surprises’ offer in April and this was supposed to end up in July, but to give a competition to Jio company has extended this offer for another three months. Airtel is now offering 30 GB for another three months i.e till September (10 GB 4G data per month). All postpaid users need to claim their surprise on My Airtel app after 1st July, 2017.
Important Points of ‘Airtel Monsoon Offer’
- 10 GB 4G data per month. (offer valid for 3 months only i.e. till September)
- The new monsoon offer is applicable only to Airtel postpaid users. Prepaid users can’t avail this offer.
- Users who don’t have My Airtel App on their smartphone are not entitled to this offer.
- Thus, to activate the offer kindly download My Airtel App on your smartphone from google play store.
- After downloading the app postpaid users can avail this offer.
- The application will show a message asking users to claim their surprise offer
- Click on Claim offer and enjoy the monsoon surprise.
Bharti Airtel CEO, Gopal Vittal sent an email to its users and said, “Now as the monsoons approach, we are sending another shower of data your way. I am delighted to share that we are extending the data surprise by another 3 months. Now you get the extra data for 3 more billing cycles. Users just need to do claim their surprise on My Airtel app after 1st July 2017.”
The Airtel new offer of 30GB 4G data for 3 months will also be available for customers who have taken the existing offer.
After Reliance Jio has been launched in India, there has been a terrific war in the telecom industry. Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, Airtel have launched several offers in order to compete with the rival company- Jio and retain its customers.
Airtel has come up with big data offer for its postpaid users and this will be big competition to Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. Not only this, Airtel is all set to counter Jio upcoming Fiber broadband service. Airtel few days back introduced high data plans at existing prices for both existing and new broadband subscribers. The new plan of Airtel offers up to 100% more high-speed data benefits with existing monthly rentals.