Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) declared its results for Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Screening Test of Group 3 of 2017 yesterday via its official site. The Screening test marked the preliminary examinations for the Group 3 posts by APPSC 2017 which was held in last week of April 2017.
The results have already been released by APPSC on Friday evening i.e. on May 12, 2017 and can be checked at the official site of APPSC which is https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/
APPSC 2017 Prelims Result out
Treating the Screening test 2017 held for Group 3 posts for the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary as a “Preliminary Examination”, the candidates were shortlisted for the posts who would further be undergoing a “Mains Examination” for the same under APPSC 2017. The eligibility criteria served by the APPSC 2017 examination that got held in April has selected the candidates in the ratio of 1:50 for the posts made available to them as vacancies.
- Overall, the number of candidates that got registered with APPSC 2017 was 566215 which was huge
- Marking the low attendance in appearing for the prelims, only 65% of the registered students took the exam
- The Screening examination of APPSC 2017 was held in 13 different districts of the Andhra Pradesh state
- Out of 367341 students that appeared, 52750 students were made to qualify the APPSC 2017 examination
- The qualifying marks for APPSC 2017 in various categories based on which the results were declared are as follows
- For OC (40%), BC(35%) and SC, ST and PH (30%) as the minimum marks in percentage to qualify the prelims
- A total number of 52750 candidates are shortlisted against total number of vacancies of 1055 in the APPSC 2017
APPSC 2017, Mains Examination Re-scheduled
Al those who have qualified the first level of the APPSC Group (3) 2017 as the eligibility criteria, gear yourselves up and buck up for the mains are nearing the corner soon. Earlier scheduled to be held in the month of July, the mains examination of APPSC 2017 for group 3 posts has now been officially rescheduled in the month of August providing a sigh of relief to many. Giving a few weeks extra to prepare for the difficult examination, the mains have been rescheduled and officially would be held on August 6, 2017 to finally select the right and deserving candidates for the post of Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary this year via APPSC 2017.
Issuing hall tickets to only those who qualified for the mains, the mains examination would consist of two subdivided papers each of 150 marks to be cleared for people to finally fetch the most sought after esteemed job. All the best for your APPSC 2017!
Source: The Statesman
Punjab Board Class 12th Results Declared by PSEB | Check Now!