India Army recruitment rally is going to be held in Punjab from August 1, 2017. The rally is going to be held at Patiala in Punjab and will continue from the 1st of August till the 11th of August, 2017. The exact venue has not been disclosed by the administration, but details will soon be made available to the candidates through the online platform.
What are the posts?
The recruitment rally will be held for the categories of
- SGD – Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
- STT – Soldier Technical (Technical Arms – Arty, Army Air Defence
- CLK – Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
- SNA – Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)
- STA – Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner)
- TDN – Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms)
How to apply?
All the aspirants who dream to be a part of the Army can submit their applications for the above mentioned posts. The online submission of applications for the mentioned posts can be done till 16 July 2017. Find the details for the Punjab Rally recruitment at joinindianarmy.nic.in
Quick steps to find the details of Army Recruitment Rally Punjab
- Go to – http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Select the Captcha (Numeric) to enter website
- Click on the ‘Rally Programme’ button in the Green line mentioning JCO / OR Enrolment.
- Select State name (In this case select Punjab)
- Select District name (In this case select Patiala)
- And click Search to find out the details of the posts included in the particular recruitment rally in the particular state.
If you face any problem regarding the registration you can contact The Indian Army
Things to remember for the Army Recruitment Rally in Punjab
- The admit cards will be issued only after the applicant has submitted the application.
- The admit cards will be issued online but only after the last date.
- It is necessary for the candidates to carry the admit cards at the rally site
- Candidates also need to bring their application at the rally site.
- The admit cards would carry the reporting date and time of the rally.
Eligibility criteria for the Army Recruitment Rally in Punjab
The army aspirants can check out the eligibility criteria on the official website Join Indian Army
Nevertheless, as per a report by NDTV ‘ Candidates with 102 Vocational Subjects can apply for Soldier Tradesman/Soldier General Duty but they can not apply for the posts of Soldier Technical & Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical categories. In fact, the candidates are eligible to apply for Soldier Tradesman/Soldier General Duty posts only if they meet the eligibility criteria of percentage of marks required in class 10th (As per para 4 (d) & (e) of eligibility conditions).