Banyan Tree School in Chandigarh has been on the forefront of education since the year 2003. With educational institutes all over our country, Banyan Tree School is a renowned name among Chandigarh schools. It is affiliated to CBSE and is equipped with 31 class rooms with all essential facilities. Banyan Tree School was formed under the aegis of Ram Krishan and Sons which now has a chain in all the major cities of India.
The chain of Banyan Tree Schools holds a firm belief that education is not only about academics but should be a mix of spiritual, ethical and moral values as well. This is the reason for the green, safe and an aesthetic atmosphere in its Chandigarh premises with various co-curricular activities going on all year round.
In Chandigarh, Banyan Tree School has classes from Pre-nursery to XII. The race for admissions starts from pre-nursery as this being the most preliminary class. Banyan Tree School in Chandigarh is located in Sector-48 and holds pre-nursery classes in its junior wing within the school premises itself. Parents who are residing in Chandigarh & looking for an admission of their toddler at Banyan Tree School, Chandigarh; the following information can prove to be useful.
Since this school is in Chandigarh, it has to abide by the CAS (Chandigarh Admission Schedule) issued by the UT Administration for the schools.
Banyan Tree School, Chandigarh
Admission Process at Banyan Tree School, Chandigarh:
The first step for getting admission at Banyan Tree School, Chandigarh is to download the application form. It can be downloaded from their website as mentioned above or you can click on this direct link:
The application forms are available till the mid week of December. No forms shall be available thereafter. The duly filled form has to be submitted at the school’s office. For knowing the exact admission schedule directed by Chandigarh Administration click on the below mentioned link to get the details:
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://chandigarhmetro.com/nursery-admission-schedule-chandigarh-2017-2018/” icon=””]Chandigarh School Admission Schedule 2016-17[/button]
Filling the Admission form:
There are four pages in the application form. These four pages needs to be downloaded, printed and duly filled along with the necessary passport sized photographs. The passport photographs of the mother, father and the guardian shall also be needed besides the child’s photo. The photographs and the form should be attested duly by the concerned authorities. Thereafter, the Hard Copy of the form needs to be submitted at the school along with the payment of Rs. 100. Registration is necessary for admission at Banyan Tree School, Chandigarh but it may not guarantee the same.
Documents That Need To be Attached:
- Birth Certificate. An authorized birth certificate is needed on which the parents name should also be there and the names on this certificate and on the admission form must exactly match with each other. Plus, the birth certificate should be issued from the validated and concerned government body.
- Proof of residence of parents- A copy of the residence proof should be attached by the parents to prove their tricity residence. This can be the recent bills of water/electricity or telephone bills, voter ID card etc.
- ID proof of residents- An ID proof is also required whose copy needs to be attached along with the application form. This can be driving license or aadhar card, pan card or any relevant ID proof/card.
- Family income issued by S.D.M./Tehsildar (Applicable to Economically Weaker Sections students only)
The whole set must contain the above mentioned documents along with the application form. Please ensure that the set is notarized/attested by the authorities concerned.
Depositing the Admission Form:
The hard copies of the application form and the attested copies of the documents can be submitted at the school till mid-week of December, 2016. These can be submitted at the school counter/reception within the school working hours. No forms shall be accepted after that. At the time of submission of the forms, a sum of Rs. 100 is to be deposited with each downloaded application form. As per the advice of Chandigarh administration, original birth certificate is required for verification and it will be returned immediately after scrutinizing. A preliminary examination and detailed scrutiny process shall also be carried out by the authorities at Banyan Tree School, Chandigarh after which application can be further considered for admission.
Nursery Admission at Banyan Tree School, Chandigarh:
- Name of Entry Class = Nursery
- Seats for general Category = 23
- Seats for EWS Category = 7
- Total Number of Seats = 30
Age limit – Child should be equal to or more than 3.5 years of age and less than 4.5 years.
Important Admission Deadlines:
Issue of Admission Forms :
The admission forms can be downloaded from the website/ link mentioned above or can be collected from the school counter/reception between first two weeks of December, 2016
- Last date for submission of application Forms – Mid-week of December, 2016 at the school reception/counter.
- Display of the list of eligible candidates will be there by- Mid of January, 2017 on the school notice board or at the school website mentioned above.
- Final decision for the list of selected candidates for admission and the students in the waiting list will be out by the last week of January, 2017.
- Fee for the selected candidates who made it to the first list is to be done by first week of February, 2017.
- Students who have made to the second list, Fee payment for them can be done by middle of February, 2017.
Banyan Tree School Chandigarh Fees Structure:
No cash transactions are permitted. The fee has to be paid by a draft/pay order in the favour of “Banyan Tree School Sector 48-B, Chandigarh”. The admission forms have no cost attached but depositing the admission form shall cost Rs. 100.