BSNL is one of the oldest telecommunication company in India. BSNL is also the only telecommunication company which is owned by the government. The telecom war has been on between Bharti Airtel and Jio. BSNL has also joined the telecom war by introducing amazing monthly packs for its user. The war had started in 2016 when India’s richest man Mukesh Ambani launched Jio 4G service for the users.
BSNL New Plans Compared with Others
- BSNL has introduced a new monthly plan for its user. BSNL will now be giving 56 GB of internet data, unlimited calls at Rs. 339.
- The Jio offer costs Rs. 303 which includes 1 GB of data every day, unlimited calls and messages.
- Idea, Vodafone and Airtel are offering the same plan at Rs 345, Rs 346 and Rs 349 respectively.
BSNL is offering unlimited calls in its Rs. 339 monthly offer. The unlimited calls offered by BSNL will only be valid when you call on another BSNL number. You must be having friends or relatives who have some other mobile network, BSNL will be offering you 25 minutes of free calls on some other network. After you finish your 25 minutes of calling, you will be charged 25 paise per minute.
Another point to be noted is that BSNL is offering a 3G network and not a 4G network in their monthly plan. So, practically, you will be using your 2G network to finish up 56 GBs!
Some Perks Of The Offer
There might be some problems in BSNL’s network and some flaws in their offer but you will not have to pay any membership charge to avail the offer, as required in Jio.
BSNL has officially introduced their new monthly plan which does not leave the users to linger on in a confusion. BSNL treats all its users equally unlike other telecom companies who offer special packs only for a few privileged members. BSNL’s offer is open to everyone and anyone.
Also, Check Out
- Delhi Gets Its First AC Bus Stop & It’s Cool - 23/05/2017
- Himachal Pradesh Records Maximum Number of Road Accidents On Sundays - 23/05/2017
- 23-Year-Old Ludhiana Girl Consumes Poison Over Sexually Harassment By Neighbour - 23/05/2017
- Chandigarh Heritage Committee Wants Dustbins at Sukhna Lake to be Replaced - 23/05/2017
- Bars And Microbreweries In Chandigarh To Relocate | Check out the New Location Here - 22/05/2017