CBSE Class 12th Board Result: CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is expected to announce the result of CBSE 12th Board exam on May 28, 2018. The board will first release the result of the CBSE Class 12th and then it will release the result of CBSE Class 10th. The result of CBSE Class 12th 2018 and result of CBSE Class 10th 2018 will be declared on the official website of Board. The official website of CBSE is cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
CBSE Board Results For Class 12th and 10th
From March 5th to 13th April 2018, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the board exam of Class 12th. The Central Board of Secondary Education conducted the 10th class board exam from 5th March to April 4th. The board will first announce the result of CBSE class 12th followed by CBSE class 10th results.
According to the sources, the Central Board of Secondary Education will release the CBSE class 12th board exam results on May 28 and the result of CBSE class 10th will be out in the month of June. All candidates who have appeared can check the result on the official websites of CBSE and alternatively, the results can be checked at results.gov.in.
CBSE Results 2018 For Class 12th & 10th – Procedure to Check
If you have appeared in the CBSE class 10tyh board exam 2018 or in the CBSE class 12th board exam 2018 then you can check the results on the CBSE official website once released. The Central Board of Secondary Education is expected to announce the result on May 28th. Follow these steps to check results of CBSE class 12th and CBSE class 10th.
– First of all go to the official website if CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). The official website of CBSE is cbse.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in.
– Now click on the relevant link. Click on CBSE Class 12th exam result or on the CBSE class 12th result.
– Enter all details in the fields (Roll Number and Date of Birth)
– The results will be displayed in front of you.
– Check your results and take a print out of it for future reference.