CBSE has extended the last date to accept applications for the request of ‘Re-evaluation of marks’ of Class 10th and Class 12th students till July 7, 2017. This has come as a relief for many students of Class 10th and Class 12th when CBSE board examinations of 2017 have suffered a great jolt already. Series of incidents that has led to CBSE shocker has taken the nation by storm beside the unfortunate fate of many candidates who had appeared for Class 10th and Class 12th CBSE Board examinations of 2017 this year.
CBSE: Timeline of Series of Shocks
Students of CBSE board of Class 10th and Class 12th of the academic session of 2017-2018 have had enough of what they say in bearing the brunt of mental atrocities the board had to offer them with their abrupt decisions. Post conducting the CBSE Class 10th and Class 12th Board examinations in March 2017 this year, the board left no stone unturned to give a series of shocks back to back to the young minds.
Right from the decision of ‘Scrapping of moderation policy’ with effect from 2017 evaluation only to delaying the results manifold to the worst that happened that shook the entire nation off from its complacency was the ‘huge mistakes conducted while totalling the marks of many’. All this happening in major subjects like Mathematics, English and Sciences was an added fuel to the fire.
CBSE: Last Date to Apply for Re-Evaluation Extended
Bringing a sigh of relief to many who had not applied for the ‘re-evaluation of marks’ accepting them as their unfortunate fate for getting lower than expected marks, the good news is here, the last date to apply for the request via an online application has been extended till July 7, 2017.
- Candidates who have applied for the ‘re-evaluation of marks’ before need not apply again
- The request via an online application form for re-evaluation would be processed only once
- The new extended last date by CBSE is July 7, 2017 for entertaining such requests
- The request is applicable only for 10 subjects out of 12 for Class 12th CBSE board exam 2017
- The eligibility criteria for the same is ‘application for photocopy of answer sheet request’
- The nominal fee for re-evaluation application is INR 100 per question
- Delhi HC redirected the court to extend the last date on account of filed petitions
Candidates further are requested to visit the CBSE official website cbse.nic.in for applying for the ‘re-evaluation of marks’ for CBSE Class 10th and Class 12th board exams of 2017 this year via an online application by paying a nominal fee.
Check more updates CBSE 2017: