CBSE class 12 students can now opt for rechecking and submit the verification form for the year 2017. After the declaration of Class 12 Board results 2017, CBSE has updated the notification about the rechecking and verification form of the answer sheet on the official website i.e cbse.nic.in. CBSE has announced the 2017 12th Board results on 28 May and the process of revaluation of answer sheets have been started from 31st May 2017.
Due to High Court Verdict on grace marks policy, CBSE declared its 12th Board results 2017 with Lil delay. The previous year, the due date for the submission of verification form was 28 May, as the results were announced on 21 May.
Important dates & details of Class 12 CBSE Revaluation 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has uploaded the full details regarding the evaluation and verification form for the 12th Board exam 2017 answer sheet. And here are the important dates and details that you must keep in mind if you are about to fill-up the same.
- The rechecking process started on 31st May 2017.
- The last date for the submission of verification form is June 5, 2017.
- Fee for Rechecking of CBSE 12 answer sheet will be Rs. 500 per subject.
- Fee of the revaluation of CBSE Class 12 answer sheet has to be submitted by 7 June 2017.
Along with verification form for the rechecking of CBSE 12th board answer sheet, students can also get a photocopy of the evaluated answer sheet.
- To obtain the evaluated CBSE 12th answer, the online application will start from 14th June 2017.
- Last date for application will be June 19, 2017.
- Fee for the same will be Rs. 700 per subject.
- The last date for the submission of the fee will be June 21, 2017.
Students, who appeared for the 2017 CBSE Board Class 12 exam and are willing to go through the evaluation and verification process are requested to please check the further details on the official website of CBSE Board as well.
Process for verification of CBSE 12th 2017 answer sheets
CBSE Class 12 student 2017, who are willing to evalute their answer sheet once again can only apply for the same online and no re-evaluation will be done for the evaluated answer sheet. And only the candidates, who applied for verification will be eligible for obtaining the photocopy of answer sheet.
- Go to the official website of CBSE Board i.e cbse.nic.in
- Then click on the link ‘Online Application for verification of marks & obtaining the photocopy of the answer sheet.
- And then follow the instruction given on the website.
- Fill up the required details and submit.
- Fee for the evalution or obtaining photocopy of answer sheet will only be received by any debit/credit card or e-challan.
- Incomplete or offline application will be rejected.
Although this year the passing percentage of CBSE 12th Board exams result has been drop down as compared to previous year. Thus it is expected that more number of students will fill up the verification form for the evaluation of the amswer sheet for CBSE Board 12th result 2017.
Image Source = Govt Forms