Chandigarh, it is time to say goodbye to awesome weather, because summer is all set to hit the city hard by the weekend. As per the forecasting of the weather department, Chandigarh will sizzle at 40-degree celsius by Sunday. Although the weather was almost amazing in the evening time in last week, but from Sunday onwards weather will be changed. Weathermen have alarmed that there will be an extreme rise in the temperature in Chandigarh, Punjab and Haryana from the weekend.
Summers are on for the year
Last week there was a rise in the temperature but to some extent, it was bearable as because evening time the atmosphere becomes cool.
- In the last week, the temperature has a rise of 8.3-degree celsius from Sunday to Thursday.
- On Sunday the maximum temperature was 30-degree celsius, whereas it reached to 38.3-degree celsius on Thursday.
- The minimum temperature in the city rise by 4.8-degree celsius from Monday onwards.
- The minimum temperature recorded on last Monday was 13.9-degree celsius, whereas on Thursday it reached to 18.7-degree celsius.
But the actual summers will start from this weekend when there will be a rise in temperature of both day and the evening time. Summer is ready to spoil the weekend fun, so don’t make any plans for the weekend to avoid the heat.
Beat the heat
As summer is about to hit the city soon, here we bring to you some tips to be cool and heat the beat. Stay strong and be healthy this summer and try to drink as much as water you can to keep yourself hydrated.
- Drink more water.
- Drink green tea and avoid sweet tea.
- Don’t skip breakfast.
- Have more and more fruits this summer.
- Wear light colour of clothes.
Chandigarh hot summer is coming all its way to the city. So stay fit and fight the summers with all your strength. Make the summer cool with your cool avatar and say it ‘Sunn Yaar Chill maar’.
Also, Check Out