Chandigarh is a city that is synonymous with life, entertainment, fun and good food. People of the City Beautiful like to do everything in style. With a plethora of options available, choosing the right venue to welcome New Year is a task. Here we help you choose the best venue and we promise it won’t be a let down. Be ready to indulge in good food, alcohol, music and much more.
Carpe Diem 2016
As the name suggests, Carpe Diem means ‘Seize the day”. With 2016 coming to an end, beautiful crowd of Chandigarh likes to pay respect to the ending year with lots of shouts and fun. To make 2016 a special one, The Back Room, Chandigarh has organized Carpe Diem, Chandigarh’s biggest carnival.
Carpe Diem 2016 Details
*Do not miss the Secret After Party at Back Room and dance till dawn!
Why Carpe Diem to welcome 2017?
Back Room is back with double the bang with double fun. Back Room hosted the biggest New Year party of Chandigarh in 2015 in its Gardens and this year they are all set to rock Chandigarh with Carpe Diem 2016.
- Back Room hosts the elitist crowd of the City Beautiful. Known for its unique concept, Back Room loves to keep the excitement within its visitors and ensures the crowd has a gala time.
- Being the only place in Chandigarh to have an access for both indoor and outdoor stages at the same level, it ensures everyone is able to shake their booties.
- The Back Room gives a platform to artists from across the globe – Karan Verma from Bombay along with his band will be singing some soulful and energetic songs (He is a student from A.R Rahman’s School)
- Let your spirits free and party under the night sky; DJ Czetan is going to sway you with his shuffling techniques and commercial electronic music post the live performance, that will transport you to heaven
- Let your hair loose in the crazy beautiful Spanish/Hawaiian set up in the lawn making it an idle destination this new years eve and definitely not like your regular nightclub.
- Being in the Heart of the city, you don’t have to travel too far and an Uber is readily available once you are done partying.
- TBR Food Station will serve some amazing mouth watering tandoori momos, shawarmas, tikkas and much more.
- You can dive into bottles of Jameson, Chivas, Absolut, Glenlivet, Jagermeister, and a lot more.
Don’t hold your horses back. Drink as much as you can. The Back Room will take full responsibility and ensure that you have the greatest New Year Eve Party.
Premium Couple Pass – INR 10,000 (Inclusive of Drinks and Food + Free Entry to After Party)
General Couple Pass – INR 6,000 (Alcohol + Food)
Address: SCO 165-167 Sector 34-A, Chandigarh