Spread over 3.65 acres of land, Chitkara International School is a renowned global and international education institute in Chandigarh. Chitkara International School, Chandigarh aims at introducing different ways of learning and thinking. It also attempts to go beyond structured schooling methods in order to inculcate the joyful freedom of inner growth. The school offers learning opportunities which helps children with multiple intelligences.
Pioneer in education, Chitkara International School, Chandigarh aims at building world class opportunities in the field of education. Chitkara International School, affiliated to CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), provides learning opportunities along with co-curricular activities like sports, music, dance and so on.
The academic campus of Chitkara International School in Sector 25 claims to be ranked among the top 10 schools of the country in terms of the modern infrastructure; the campus is equipped with all world class technologies like Wi-Fi, Smart Boards, e-Beams, Projectors for smart learning, Theatre, Library, Dance Studio, Music Factory and an Infirmary to mention a few.
The Junior wing of Chitkara International School Chandigarh offers a very colourful, vibrant, thematic and knowledgeable experience for a child to start his/ her educational journey. The various levels of Kindergarten section like Nesting, Chicklets, Cygnets, Fledgling showcases the journey of a child, who is ready to learn and grow.
Admission Procedure at Chitkara International School, Chandigarh
The very first step to admit your child in Chitkara International School is to collect the admission form either from School or one can download it from the school website (www.chitkaraschool.in). The admission form is absolutely free of cost.
Number of Seats & Admission Criteria:
Applicant must have completed his / her 3 years as on 31st March 2017.
Total No. of Seats in Chitkara International School for Nursery = 120.
25% seats are for EWS Category – 30 Seats.
Remaining seats are for General category – 90 Seats.
Admission for general category on the basis of draw of lots is 50% – 45 Seats
Rest 50% seats are reserved for faculty, employee, staff and for alumni of Chitkara International School, Chandigarh.
Filling of the Admission Form:
The admission form must be filled in correctly with complete information. The 2 page admission form of Chitkara International School has to be filled with full concentration as incomplete/incorrect form will be rejected by the School authorities.
Required Documents with Admission Form:
The following documents are necessary in order to secure admission for your child under the following categories:
- Attested photocopy of birth certificate of the child with parents names.
- 2 passport size photograph of the applicant
- 1 passport size photograph of each mother and father.
- Self attested residence proof (Ration Card, Voter Card, electricity bill, Adhaar Card, Passport)
- Medical Report/ Vaccination Record of the child
- Attested copies of legal documents, in case the child is being brought up by single parent.
- Residence proof of Chandigarh for at least 3 years.
- Attested copy of family income certificate of the current financial year issued by sub-divisional magistrate
- 2 passport size photograph of applicant
- Birth Certificate of the child (notarised).
- Self attested proof of residence (Ration card, Voter Card, Electricity Bill, Adhaar Card, Passport)
Depositing the Admission Form in the School:
Completely filled form has to be submitted at Chitkara International School office by mid week of December. One has to submit registration of fee of Rs.100 while submitting the admission form. After the acceptance of form, school will give back an acknowledgement slip. First list of eligible candidates will be announced in the third week of January. Draw of Lots will be held in the same week for both the categories. List of selected candidates will be disclosed by the last week of the same month.
Chitkara International School Chandigarh Fee Structure
Admission Fee: Rs. 66,720 (One time, non- refundable).
Caution Money: Rs. 3,050 (Refundable).
Quarterly Fee: Rs. 15,600 (to be paid in the month of April, July, October and then January)
Points to be kept in mind:
- There will be annual increase of minimum 10% in the fee structure.
- Fee can be paid through cash, demand draft, debit/ credit card, and net banking at the time of admission.
- Caution money (security deposit) would be made only once the original receipt given by the school at the time of admission is submitted. The receipt has to be submitted within three months from the date of intimation of withdrawal of admission from the school.
- Transport fee will be disclosed in the month of April 2017 – Chitkara International School, Chandigarh has outsourced its transportation management to a private contractor that ply throughout the Tricity and the adjoining areas like Zirakpur, Kharar and Derabassi.
Chitkara International School, Chandigarh
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://chandigarhmetro.com/schools” icon=””]Click Here for More Schools in Chandigarh[/button]