CSIR UGC NET 2018: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research has released the admit cards of the CSIR UGC NET exam 2018. Candidates who are waiting for the admit cards of the National Eligibility Test (NET) and download the admit cards from the official website of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. CSIR conducts the UGC NET exam for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship. Here are the full details.
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2018 on 17th June
The UGC NET exam will be conducted on 17th June. The paper will be conducted at the 27 exam centres in the country. The exam will be conducted in two sessions. The first session is the morning session and the second session is the evening session. Candidates will have to carry the admit card along with them at the time of the test.
To recall, the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research started the application process for the UGC NET exam 2018 for the Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship on March 5th and the last date for the application is 26th March 2018.
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Exam Syllabus
The Question Paper of the CSIR UGC NET 2018 Exam will have three parts. These parts will have questions as per the syllabus and scheme of the exam. The first part i.e Part A will be common to all subjects and will have questions related to Aptitude, reasoning, Graphical Analysis, Numerical Ability & Series Formation.
The Part 2 i.e Part B will have questions related to the subjects. All questions will be MCQ and this part generally covers all the topics of the syllabus. The Part C of the CSIR UGC NET exam will have high-value questions. These questions will test the knowledge of Scientific Concepts and application of Scientific Concepts.
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2018 Admit Cards
The CSIR UGC NET 2018 Admit cards are now available on the official website. Candidates who have applied for the CSIR UGC NET exam 2018 can download the admit cards from the official website. Here are the steps to download the admit cards of CSIR UGC NET Paper 2018:
– First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of CSIR (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research). The official website of CSIR is http://csirhrdg.res.in/
– On the official website click on the link “Download e-Admit card and upload requisite documents”.
– A new webpage will be open. Enter all the details. Candidates will have to enter the form no, date of birth and Security code.
– After entering all the details click on Login button.
– Download the admit card and take a print out of the CSIR UGC NET admit card.