CTET 2018: Finally, the Online application process of filling the application form for the CTET exam 2018 has started on the official website of CTET. The candidates who are willing to apply online for the CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test can now fill the application form on the website. Here are the details of CTET exam 2018. Check out the last date, application fee details, and other important information.
CTET 2018 Application Process – Important Dates
The online application form filling process for the CTET 2018 exam started on the website ctet.nic.in on 1st August. The link to apply for the CTET exam 2018 is now active and candidates can fill the application form now. The last date to completely fill and submit the application form for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 is 27th August 2018. Candidates are advised to fill their application form before the last date.
The last date to pay the application fee through the E-Challan or via Debit/Credit Card is 30th August. The candidates can pay the application before 3:30 pm. The candidates can make corrections in the particulars from 6th September 2018 to 10th September 2018. No correction will be allowed after this time period. Candidates can check the final status of the applications and details of the fee received on 4th September. The result of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2018 will be declared within 6 weeks from the date of the exam.
CTET 2018 Exam – Application Fee, Application Process & Paper Details
Application Fee: The candidates who are applying for only one Paper of CTET will have to pay Rs.700 as application fee. This application fee is for the General and OBC Category candidates. For the SC/ST/PWD candidates, the application fee is Rs.350. Candidates of General Category and OBC Category applying for both papers i.e Paper 1 & Paper 2 will have to pay Rs.1200 as application fee and candidates of SC/ST/PWD will have to pay Rs.600 as application fee. Check out the application process below:
– First, of all go to the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test. The official website is https://ctet.nic.in
– Now on the home page click on the “Online Registration For CTET 2018”
– A new page will open. Here click on the Proceed To Apply Online
– Fill all the details and click on submit. now enter all the details. Candidates are advised to fill father & mother name as recorded in the 10th class certificate.
– Fill the Choice if Examination Centre and language
– Enter all the details and pay the application fee
– Submit the application form and take a print out for future use.
CTET Paper Details: The Central Teacher Eligibility Test exam will have 2 papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. The paper 1 is for those candidates who want to be a teacher for class 1st to 5th and Paper 2 is for the candidates who want to be a teacher for class 6th to 8th. Candidates can either apply for the Paper 1, Paper 2 or for both papers