CTET July 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education has started the process of filling the application form for the CTET 2019 (Central Teaching Eligibility Test). The link to fill the application form is active on the CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in. The candidates who want to apply for the exam can check the eligibility in the official notification and then fill the application form online.
The process of filling the application form started on 5th February 2019 and the last and final date to fill the application form is 5th March 2019. The last date for the payment of application fee is 8th March 2019 till 3:30 pm. Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the examination of CTET 2019 on 7th July 2019.
CTET July 2019 Exam – Application Form Filling Process
Candidates who want to apply for the CTET Exam 2019 will have to fill the application form online on the official website. The official website to apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test is www.ctet.nic.in. Here are the steps to fill the application form for CBSE CTET Exam 2019.
– Open the official website of CTET
– On the first page click on the link Application form for CTET July 2019. The link will be available at the mid-bottom of the page in sky blue color
– Now click on the apply button in the left corner of the page and fill all the details in the applications form
– The application form filling process for the CTET exam includes Apply for Online Registration, Fill the application form, Upload the Scanned Images (Photo & Signature), Pay Examination Fee and Download the Confirmation Page
– During the application form filling process and registration, process candidates are advised to note down the registration number/application number and password.
CTET 2019 July Exam – Application Fee, Paper & Other Details
The CTET Exam (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) is conducted in two Papers i.e Paper 1 and Paper 2. The Paper is for the candidates who want to be a teacher for class 1st to 5th and the Paper 2 is for the candidates who want to be a teacher for Class VI to VIII. For the single paper i.e either Paper 1 or Paper 2, the application fee is Rs 700 for the General and OBC and Rs 350 for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
For both papers i.e Paper 1 and Paper, the application fee is Rs 1200 for General and OBC category and for the SC/ST and PWD category candidates, the application fee is Rs 600. The candidates can pay the fee for the CTET application fee via Online mode or via Challan.