Dance Plus 3 (2017) is the most loved and best ever dancing reality show that is meant for the pro. The last two season has been really awesome and India got many new talents from Dance plus. Now this year in the 3rd season of Dance Plus 2017, the competition of dance has gone a level up as the 12 final contestants who have come from all across India will now compete with the international dancers and choreographers.
Similar, to its previous two seasons, the dancing reality show, Dance Plus 3 has Choreographer- turned-Director, Remo D’souza as the judge of the show, dancers & choreographers Dharmesh Yelande, Shakti Mohan and Punit Pathak as the mentors of the teams and Raghav Juyal as the host of the show.
Dance Plus 3 (2017) finalists
Here we have the 12 finalists of Dance Plus 3 (2017) who will straight away battle with the international dancers
1. The Tuttix Crew is a Mumbai- based dance group of boys who have showcased their talent of tutting, ;ocking, popping, break dance and robotics on Dance Plus 3. They are part of team Dharmesh.
2. Aryan Patra is another member of team Dharmesh and is loved for doing Krumping and B-Boeying. Apart from Dance Plus 3, he has appeared in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 9 and won the title, was amongst top 4 in So you think You can dance season 1 (India) and a finalist of Boogie Woogie (2013).
3. Kumari Suraj is an all girls dancing group that has entered the Dance Plus 3 with an aim to win it. They are master of whacking and Bollywood. They are in team Punit.
4. Jeet Das is a small packet with a big explosion. He has come to the Dance Plus 3 to showcase his talent with his Govinda style Bollywood masala dance. He is in team Shakti.
5. Amardeep Singh Natt
Here is another rising star of team Dharmesh and a very promising dancer at the Dance Plus 3.
6. AVP Crew is one of the best dancing groups on Dance plus 3 who have become famous already with their iconic dance moves. They are in team Punit.
7. Bir Radha Sherpa has a unique gift of God, which he always- wanted to show to the world in the form of dancing including Bollywood and contemporary. Bir is in team Punit Pathak.
8. Shree Rama Nataka Niketan is among the favourite dance group of Shakti Mohan team who have spelt their charms on the audiences of Dance Plus 4 with their Bharatnatyam style.
9. Nostalgia Dance Crew are team guided by Team Shakti Mohan on Dance Plus 3 and are loved for their hip hop style of dancing.
10. Chow En Lai Phuken is another contemporary dance expert in the competition of Dance Plus 3 and he is in team Shakti Mohan.
11. Shivani Patel & Tarun Nihalani are best contemporary dancers in the competition of Dance Plus 3 as a couple. They are in team Dharmesh
12. Ayush & Mukesh is a Jodi of teacher and student who has made all the judges and mentors on the Dance plus 3 show crazy. They are now with team Punit.
Well, we now wish all the 12 finalists of Dance Plus 3 all the very best to battle with international dancers.