Delhi Public School, Chandigarh is a renowned name having numerous branches all over the country. DPS Chandigarh, established in 2003, is administered by Delhi Public School Society and is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)board. DPS Chandigarh aims at the holistic development of the child. Balanced school curriculum establishes the goals and sets the direction that will help in the academic development of your child.
Delhi Public School Chandigarh follows a pattern of fourteen years of schooling starting with one year of Nursery followed by one year of Preparatory Class (KG) and 12 years of Secondary and Senior Secondary School, in accordance with CBSE syllabi.
With a current strength of 3500, DPS Chandigarh has state-of-the-art infrastructure including spacious classrooms, sports complex, amphitheatre, library, computer lab and much more.
A special play station area in DPS Chandigarh has slides, swings, see-saw, balancing, etc. where your child can play and enjoy himself. They also have an automatically electricity driven toy train to add to the fun. Delhi Public School Chandigarh has a creative den where children work on creative stations of 4 different learning centres including Knowledge Centre, Spatial Centre, Reading and Discovery Centre. These centres will help your child explore and learn different concepts.
Criteria for Admission in Nursery @ DPS School, Chandigarh
- For admission in Class Nursery of DPS School, Chandigarh, the child should have completed 3 years as on March 31st, 2017.
- Total seats = 150.
- Out of 150 seats, 113 seats are in general category while 37 seats are reserved for EWS under RTE Act. Some seats out of the general category are reserved for children having siblings who are already a part of DPS family, kids of staff members as well as DPS School’s alumni.
Admission Procedure at DPS Chandigarh
- The 2 – page Registration form for admission in Nursery Class of Delhi Public School Chandigarh can be either downloaded from school’s official website or collected from the school’s office.
- Duly filled registration form has to be deposited in the school office of DPS Sector 40, Chandigarh at the reception area in the school premises with a registration fee of Rs. 100.
- Please carry the original copy of birth certificate required for verification purpose while depositing the form.
- Specify your mobile numbers and Email IDs correctly. School will not be held responsible for any incorrect/incomplete details regarding mail IDs and phone numbers.
Documents Required for Nursery Admission:
You will be required to submit attested copy of the following mentioned documents at Delhi Public School Chandigarh.
- Birth Certificate of the child.
- Aadhaar Card of either of the parent.
- Residence Proof of parents.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable.
- One passport size photograph of the child and one each of father and the mother.
Selection Process at Delhi Public School, Chandigarh
The selection at DPS Chandigarh will be based on Draw of Lots which will be held in the third week of January 2017 within the school premises. All the parents can attend the same. You will also be informed regarding the selection via an SMS.
Proposed Fee Structure at DPS, Chandigarh
Admission Fee = Rs. 79,900.
Total Fee = Rs. 1,07,900.
- Payment should be made either through Bank Draft or Cheque in favour of ‘Delhi Public School Chandigarh’
- If fees is not deposited within 45 days of the stipulated date, the child’s name will be struck off from the admission list.
- Cash payment will not be accepted by the school
- Late fees of Rs. 10/ – per day after due date.
- In case the cheque submitted is not honoured, a bounce charge of Rs. 400/- will be imposed.
To know the exact fees at Delhi Public School (DPS) Chandigarh, please refer to the school prospectus or get in touch with the admission office.
Delhi Public School, (DPS) Chandigarh
Address: Delhi Public School, Sector 40-C, Chandigarh.
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://chandigarhmetro.com/schools” icon=””]Click Here for More Schools in Chandigarh[/button]