DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2018: Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has extended the last date for the online application process for the various posts. DRDO has announced the extension of the last date on the official website. Candidates can check the details on the website of DRDO. Here are the details regarding the extensions of the last date under the DRDO Recruitment 2018. Check it out.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2018 – Last Date Extended (13th September)
The Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) recruitment 2018 which was scheduled to end on 29th August is now extended to 13th September. All the candidates who haven’t applied yet for these posts under the DRDO Recruitment 2018 can now fill the application form till 13th September.
The Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) started the process of online application for the various post on 4th August. DRDO will release the exam date and the admit card release date later on the official website. Candidates are advised that they should fill the application form online on or before the 13th September
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee and Application Process
There are total 484 vacancies in DRDO for various posts. Candidates will have to fill the online application form to apply for these posts. The Application fee for the General and OBC Category candidates is Rs.100 while there is no fee for female candidates and candidates of SC/ST/PWD/ESM. The application fee can be paid via credit card, debit card or via net banking.
How to Apply: The online application window is now open and candidates can submit and fill the application form till 13th September 2018. After the September 13th, the link of online application will be closed. Here are the steps to apply online
– First of all, to apply online for the DRDO vacancies for 2018, candidates need to visit the official website of CEPTAM (https://ceptam09.com/)
– After opening the website, Click on the new registration for new candidates or else click on Login
– Candidates will have to register first and then they can fill the application form. Read all the conditions which are available on the website regarding the filling of application form
– All the fields for the online registration are mandatory
– After the registration candidates will be provided a User ID and Password
– Login with that and fill all the details and then pay the application fee