DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2018: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has started the online application process for the recruitment of candidates under the DRDO Recruitment 2018. The candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply online on the official website of DRDO CEPTAM. Here are the important details of the DRDO Recruitment 2018. Check it out.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2018 – Last Date For Submission of Application Form
Defence Research and Development Organization has started the online application process. The online application process started on 4th August. All interested candidates who are willing to apply for the DRDO Vacancies are advised to read the official notification first and then apply online. The last date to fill the application form is 29th August. The exam dates and admit cards release dates will be announced later on.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee Details
The application fee for the General Category and OBC Category candidates for the DRDO Recruitment 2018 is Rs.100. There is no fee for the SC/ST/PWD/ESM category candidates. Also, the female category candidates are also exempted from the application fee. The candidates can pay the application fee via Credit card, debit card or via net banking.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies & Application Process
Vacancies: According to the official notification of the DRDO Recruitment 2018, there are total 494 vacancies. These vacancies are for the posts of Senior Technical Assistant B. These vacancies in DRDO are for the various departments. Candidates can check the details of the vacancies in the official notification of the Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment 2018.
How To Apply: The process of filling the online application form for the DRDO CEPTAM recruitment 2018 has started on the official website. Candidates can now fill the application form online. Here are the steps to apply online:
– First of all go to the official website. Here is the link to apply online https://www.ceptam09.com/Register/ApplicationSteps
– Before applying online candidates will have to register first. Fill all the details in the registration form. Candidates will have to fill Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number & Email Id
– After entering all the details, Click on the Register Button
– Now click on the login link which is available on the homepage
– Enter the user Id and Password
– Fill all the details and also select the postcode
– Upload the required documents and then review the application form
– Pay the application fee and submit the application form