We all have seen Mohali progress as one of the major cities of North India. In order to serve residents of Chandigarh, Mohali, Kharar and nearby areas, a unique Foodbar has come up on Kharar highway.
The best thing about this Foodbar is that it houses 5 restaurants under one roof that serve different cuisines. From North Indian dishes to Chinese food and from Continental to South Indian, you can get it all at Foodbar in Kharar. Apart from meals, Foodbar also has a variety of snacks and beverages for those who love a quickbite.
Details of Food Bar, Mohali
The FoodBar Restaurant, Mohali
At some point of time it happens that in a group, different people want to eat different food. The Foodbar on Kharar Highway in Mohali offers almost everything onder one roof. It has a blend of delicious taste with perfect hospitality and best ambiance in town.
Some restaurants that are a part of Foodbar Mohali include:
- Puran Singh Da Dhaba: You might have heard about Puran Singh da Dhaba in Ambala which is famous for its North Indian cuisines including Butter Chicken. The same Puran Singh da Dhaba is now present at Kharar Highway in Mohali. This outlet at Foodbar serves varieties of veg as well as non-veg dishes. Some top sellers include Rahra Murg, Afgani Murg, Mushroom Chilly etc.
- Little Dragon- Food Bar presents Little Dragon, an outlet that serves the best Chinese cuisine on your table. The taste of chinese food at Little Dragon will surely will make you feel great. Food Bar has lot more varieties of Chinese dishes ranging from hukka noodles to momos. Their Chinese cuisine also have veg as well as non- veg dishes.
- Malguddi Express- As the name suggests, Malguddi Express is a name given to a restaurant that offers South-Indian dishes in Food Bar, Mohali. Malguddi Express has all varieties from South- Indian cuisine. Be it dosa or an uttapam or idli, they have got it all.
- Beans Cafe- Another outlet at Food Bar, Mohali is Beans Cafe. This is basically a coffee shop which is specialized in all kind of beverages like coffee, tea, milkshakes and much more. The cafe also has quick bite options like sandwiches and other light snacks.
- Raffle Bisto- Yet another outlet at Mohali’s Foodbar restaurant is Raffle Bisto. It serves continental dishes. It serves a large variety of continental dishes like salads, cutlets and so on.
Food Bar not only has a blend of great taste with perfect ambience, but it also customize your favorite dishes according to your taste buds. Order your dishes and request the chef to prepare it in your own way. Our visit to Foodbar on Kharar highway was a delighted one.
We stopped for a quick lunch but actually ended up spending a couple of hours. Go and check them out! The food is superb!