Google Play music store has finally launched in India. It is the new add-on that Google has introduced for its subscribers in India. This Google feature will help users listen to music and radio stations of their preference on iOS, Android or the web. Just like other music and entertainment streaming apps including Saavan, Wink, Hungama and Gaana, Google Play Music will also offer unlimited entertainment and music to people at an affordable price. One can listen to any genre of the music on Google Play Music.
Price of the Google Play Music app
To give the competition to its other counterparts, Google Play Music will cost its subscribers a discounted rate of Rs 89 per month if they log in within the first 45 days. Thereafter, the subscribers will have to spend Rs 99/ per month. If compared, Google Play Music is reasonable than Gaana, Hungama, Wink, and Saavn that is available at the subscription charges of Rs 99. Apple Music is the most expensive one Rs 120 per month subscription charges.
Highlights of Google Play Music
- Google Play Music is the most affordable live music streaming app in India.
- It boasts to offers a music catalogue with more than 40 million song list of Indi-pop, classical, international, Ghazals, Bollywood, Old hits, romantic, regional, hip hop, party, devotional, music for workout, sufi and much more.
- The app comes with a feature of offline listening to the music
- The vast search tool to choose songs as per the song name, movie name or by the name of the name of the artists.
- It also has an inbuilt feature of watching the video of the song of your preference.
How to use Google Play Music app
The subscribers can easily listen to the free radio and music of their choice on the Google Play Music app. Anyone with a google account can sign in the music app and select songs as per their choice.