Haryana School Education Board has recently started an online “e-Textbook portal” for its students. With the help of this new portal students will be able to download the textbooks for their respective standards online decreasing their burden of carrying them.
The Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal is very much pleased by this new development of the HSEB in benefiting the school students.
Haryana HSEB’s New E-Textbook Portal
Haryana’s HSEB has meanwhile uploaded around 26 textbooks of Class 9th to 12th on the e-portal. Out of which 11 books are of Class 9th, nine books of Class 10th and three each of Class 11 and 12.
With this new development of the E-Textbook Portal, the Haryana school students will now have a lot of advantages like:
- They will not have to carry heavy books and heavy bags
- Risk of losing a book or spoiling it will reduce
- Students will be able to carry books in a small laptop or an e-reader
- Students can search any information in no time through e-textbook
- They will not have to browse the whole index page or search for a specific paragraph
- Students can make clear notes from the digital textbooks
- Since the e-textbooks can be downloaded instantly students won’t have to wait for their publication
- Students can easily mark important keywords or lines etc through the highlighting feature
- The students can separate important notes from the digital textbooks for utilising them later
How To Download Haryana Board E-Textbooks
To download e-textbooks for different classes for Haryana Board Bhiwani you can follow these steps.
- Go to the official website of Haryana Board http://www.bseh.org.in/.
- Click at E-Books in What’s New section on the homepage
- Click on the desired Standard in the Classes section
- Click the desired book from the list to download its PDF file
- You can change PDF format into Audio as well
- Follow this link for quick download E-Textbooks HSEB
HSEB’s E-Textbook Portal- Making of Digital India
With the bringing of the idea of E-Textbooks, Haryana has added yet another brick in the wall of making India Digital an initiative started by PM Narendra Modi. The new idea of HSEB.
The Haryana CM Manohar Lal stated that the e-textbooks can be converted into audio files easily and are more economical as well than the traditional books. Moreover, the digital notebooks are more environment-friendly.
Very soon a service of e-locker will be started by the HSEB.
More from Haryana