Good news for the residents of Haryana. The Haryana government has made a decision which will benefit the residents of Haryana in the case of an accident.
On Tuesday, The Haryana government decided to provide accident insurance cover. The accident insurance cover will be for all the residents of Haryana in the age group of 18 to 70 years.
Accident Insurance Cover For The Residents Of Haryana
The state government will be reimbursing the premium and the Haryana government will be providing the accident insurance cover under the ‘Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana’ (PMSBY) scheme. This decision of providing accident insurance cover was taken at a Cabinet meeting. The Cabinet meeting was chaired by the chief minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar.
Things You Need To About The Accident Insurance Cover
The chief minister of Haryana launched this scheme for the residents of Haryana.Some of the things you must know about the Accident insurance cover provided by the Haryana government.
- In the case of an accidental death, if a person lost his/her both eyes or hands or feet in an accident – A sum of Rs. 2 Lakh will be insured.
- In the case of an irrecoverable loss of sight of one eye of a person or if a person lost his/her one hand or foot in an accident – A sum of Rs. 1 Lakh will be insured.
- The Accident Insurance Cover scheme will be renewable annually
- The banks will be offering the Accident Insurance Cover scheme and it will be administered by the general insurance companies.
The chief minister of Haryana said that the residents of Haryana who have an Aadhaar-seeded saving bank accounts in the age group of 18 to 70 years are eligible to join the Accident Insurance Cover scheme.
- 40% Students in Panchkula Failed to Clear Class 12th in 2017 Results - 05/06/2017
- Moga | Mother Kills Her Daughter And Stepson With An Axe - 31/05/2017
- Thefts Outside Punjab University’s Examination Halls, Students Found Their Valuables Missing - 30/05/2017
- Chandigarh Athletes to Get A Synthetic Track Very Soon | Check Details Here - 29/05/2017
- Mobile App-Based Shared Taxi Service Starts For Journeys To Chandigarh - 29/05/2017