A live casino brings the thrilling atmosphere of a casino directly to your home. Real croupiers and real tables. Baccarat, Roulette, Blackjack and Poker – these games enjoy the greatest popularity in Live Casino. It is possible not only to chat with our croupiers, but also to comment on the game. In CasinoHub Live Casinos Guide you can participate in real games with real players. The whole thing is transmitted in real time with live streaming. What is a live casino?
When playing a live casino, the player has the opportunity to have a fantastic and absolutely fascinating experience in an authentic casino. If you are interested in taking part in the exciting experience that is achieved by playing live casinos, you should know what live casinos are all about and In this article will explain what it means to play live casino games and how to start playing safely as a beginner.
The real casino feeling
The technological development with faster online connections and improved streaming technologies has made live casinos a reality in the respective online casinos. When you play at a live casino, it means that exciting table and card games are streamed directly from a land-based casino. This is done via HD cameras so that the quality is shown at the highest level and the experience is the best possible. By playing in a live casino, it is thus possible to get an authentic and realistic feeling of playing in a luxurious land-based casino, although the reality is that you are playing casino games online from the comfort of your own home.
How do live casinos work?
Live casino online works with a live dealer who is responsible for controlling the progress of the casino game in question, including by dealing and shuffling playing cards. This is done live from a land-based casino. This means that it is not a computer that causes errors in the game in question, which is why a so-called RNG software is not used to ensure randomness in connection with the distribution of cards. For many online casino players, playing online casino games in a live version instead of an auto version may seem entirely believable, as it is played with realistic probabilities rather than random computer-generated results. When you choose to play live casino at a den approved online casino, you can be sure that all games are fair and legal. An approved online casino shall have acquired a state license.
No trial period
Unfortunately, no free trial game features are offered to play live casinos. The reason is that the costs associated with offering live games are simply too high, making it impossible to play a live online casino without making a deposit. For example, providers have to invest in expensive HD camera features and electronics for streaming with players. In this context, it is also important to realize that playing live casinos can be a bit more expensive than playing regular casino games in online casinos, for example. The experience, on the other hand, is much more authentic.
Here are the most important tips you should know in order to enjoy live games properly. Although these tips are mainly related to live dealer games, they will also help you with general online betting on different markets.
- Internet connection: live games require a stable internet connection with good bandwidth. To avoid losing all at once while playing, make sure that your home network meets the minimum requirements.
- A good strategy: you will increase your chances of winning by using an effective strategy, just like in a real casino. A smart plan will guide you through each stage of the game, such as decision making.
- Your budget: keeping your budget in mind is always a good advice. It will ensure that you have a good time. This will keep you safe and in control while you have fun.
- When to stop: Knowing when you should stop gambling is an important skill. You can’t always win, so get used to stopping, especially if it’s not your best day.
- Bonuses and promotions: Be on the lookout for live casino bonuses and promotions. If you look for special promotions, you can get deposit bonuses, cashback or free chips.