Hyundai i30 Fastback is the latest member in the Hyundai family that has joined the league of the South Korean carmaker & will soon be launched in India. The unveiling of the all-new Hyundai i30 Fastback has further extended the Hyundai i30 family. The all-new Hyundai i30 Fastback is the fourth i30 model that Hyundai has launched in the year 2017 till now.
Hyundai has already launched Hyundai i30 hatchback followed by the unveiling of the i30 N hot hatch and lately launched the i30 Tourer estate/station wagon. Hyundai i30 Fastback is the fourth member of the i30 family and has been specifically designed and developed for a different market.
Hyundai i30 Fastback to carry signature trademarks
Some of Hyundai’s signature trademarks will be featured in the Hyundai i30 Fastback as well. These signature trademarks include:
- Robust C-Pillar
- Sleek, sloping roof-line ending in an arch-shaped spoiler end.
- The roof-line has been integrated into the main shell of the body,
- Spectacular cascading grille.
Hyundai i30 Fastback features
- Hyundai i30 Fastback will have powerful headlights with a classy dark bezel rounding off.
- Full LED daytime running lights will add to the bolder appearance of the Hyundai i30 Fastback.
- The Hyundai i30 Fastback’s will have a power-packed line-up of two downsized turbocharged petrol engines.
- There will be an addition of 1.6-litre four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine for the Hyundai i30 Fastback.
- Hyundai i30 Fastback’s diesel variants will be available with two power outputs:
- The first will produce 108 bhp power whereas
- The other ‘high power’ version will churn out 134 bhp with a 7-speed dual clutch transmission.
- Hyundai i30 Fastback as a blind spot detection sensor which will add to the safety of the car.
- Rear cross traffic alert with autonomous emergency braking adds to the impressive safety features of Hyundai i30 Fastback.
- 7-airbag system in the new Hyundai i30 Fastback makes it one of the safest cars in the segment.
- Large sporty alloy wheels add to the sporty appearance of the Hyundai i30 Fastback.
- Stylish ORVMs integrated with turn signal lights.
- Arching bootline makes the car appearance compact while the muscular rear bumper adds a sturdy look to the Hyundai i30 Fastback.
- LED tail lamps give the rear side of the Hyundai i30 Fastback a rich appearance.
- A single chrome-tipped exhaust in the Hyundai i30 Fastback makes it look classy.
- Large touchscreen infotainment system supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Cruise control makes the Hyundai i30 Fastback a driver’s delight car.
- Driver attention alert and High beam assist are some of the added safety features of the Hyundai i30 Fastback.
All the features of the Hyundai i30 Fastback beautifully merge the sports car spirit with the comfort of a luxurious sedan. The robust features give the car a bulky and muscular appearance while the safety and plush features of the Hyundai i30 Fastback make it a compact, well-equipped and upmarket car.
Hyundai i30 Fastback | Video
The all-new Hyundai i30 Fastback has been specifically developed and designed for the European market. There is no official announcement from the car maker about introducing this car in India but after the unveiling, it has been announced that the Hyundai i30 Fastback will be available across the European continent by the beginning of 2018. The chances of Hyundai i30 Fastback’s entry in the Indian market are less because India is considered a price sensitive market and the feature-loaded car will attract a premium price.
Source: NDTV auto