The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started with the admission procedure for session 2017. IGNOU is all set for the admission of new students in various courses offered by the University for 2017 session. After the declaration of almost all board result for the year 2017, IGNOU being one of the oldest Open University in India has come up with admission race 2017.
IGNOU released a press note for the admission procedure and the important dates, where it has been mentioned that the last date for the submission of duly filled forms will be 31 July 2017.
Programmes/ Courses of IGNOU 2017
With a large number of courses, IGNOU has now opened the intake of students for the session 2017. From Bachelor to Masters degree, diploma to certificate courses in different heads, IGNOU offers it all under one roof. The last date for the submission of IGNOU admission form 2017 will be 31st July other than certificate courses. And for certificate courses, the last date is 30 July 2017.
- Computer Applications
- Rural Development
- English & Hindi
- Public Administration
- Tourism Studies
- Adult Education
- Information Science
IGNOU is also offering a six-month Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) courses in Hindi, English, Malayalam and various regional languages.
Admission Process and Details of IGNOU 2017
Students seeking admission in any of the IGNOU courses for the session 2017 have to apply online on the given link- https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/# . And then click on the link that says apply online, first read the general instruction mentioned in the official website of IGNOU to avoid any failure in filling up of the registration form for mission admission 2017.
- Download the common prospectus of IGNOU for session 2016-17.
- Read the details carefully, then register yourself mentioned in the applicant login area.
- After filling up the mandatory information, just click on the submit button & students are requested to remember their username and password. (If you are applying for the first time in IGNOU)
- And if you have already registered yourself, then click on the login button and submit your username and password.
- Make sure you have the documents like- photograph, signature, age proof, education certificate, SC/ST/BPL caste certificate before filling up the IGNOU admission form 2017.
- Payment for the same can be made by credit card, debit card, net banking.
Students are requested to go through the prospectus thoroughly so that before applying for any course in IGNOU he/she knows all the disciplinaries of the University.
Source: The Hindu