IIM-Lucknow has recently declared the one-year part time MBA course for working class in the year 2017. Announcing the module and schedule of the MBA programme offered by IIM-L with specially designed curriculum for employed professionals in 2017, the programme is termed as ‘General Management Programme for Executives’ i.e. GMPE. The details about the MBA course offered by IIM-L as GMPE apart from setting this years’ CAT 2017 exam paper being declared as the conducting authority of CAT 2017 have been clearly stated with eligibility criteria, course duration etc. Renowned for its world class facility and state of the art infrastructure along with experienced faculty and staff, Masters in Business Administration i.e. MBA is one such course which is most sought after from this prestigious B-school of IIM-L.
Why IIM-L terms GMPE as ‘Part Time MBA’ ?
Calling it a part time programme unlike the full time MBA courses offered by IIMs which go on for two years of regular classes within their campus, the GMPE course declared by IIM-L is a real practical and logical way of making professionals learn work ethics and management in their respective fields. The part time programme has been carefully designed and crafted taking into the consideration the hectic schedule of these professionals who can not afford and invest much in time to attend regular classes of MBA from IIM-L. Hence, a gist if the entire MBA curriculum is imparted in a very practical format to enhance their career opportunities.
About IIM-L GMPE MBA Course
So, what makes the ‘General Management Programme for Executives’ MBA course different from the regular MBA course of two years imparted by IIM-L. B Here are the salient features of the same, if you wish to pursue your post graduation degree in MBA .
- This is going to be the 15th batch of the GMPE MBA course by IIM-L with one year of course duration
- The Four Modules of the curriculum to be attended at the campus with a duration of 9 days each for GMPE
- The curriculum imparts an advanced level of management career opportunities for working professionals
- The mode of education would be real life case studies, discussions and experiences followed by assignments
- The MBA course aims at developing soft skills, business practices world over, quantitative approach towards work theories
- The 240-hour long class room programme also a part of curriculum of part time MBA by IIM-L for professionals
IIM-L GMPE MBA Course : Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for GMPE course by IIM-L is a graduation degree with atleast 50% marks in it or a CA/ICWA/CS qualified candidate with atleast 3 years of work experience completing on July 17,2017 this year. You are old enough not to ask your parents to fund your higher education after 3 years of work experience. But, you still want to work along with your higher education while funding your own PG course, boarding and lodging, Well, IIM-L is the place to be at for you. Apply for the ‘General Management Programme for Executives’ i.e. GMPE MBA course by IIM-L now.
Source : HT
Check more updates from IIM-Lucknow and MBA in 2017 :