Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018: Indian Coast Guard has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill the vacancies for the Navik Posts (General Duty). The online applications will begin from 1st of July. All interested candidates who want to Join Indian Coast Guard are advised to read the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Official Notifications. Here is a quick look on the Coast Guard Recruitment 2018.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
The online applications process for the Navik Post in the Indian Coast Guard will begin from 1st July. The official notification is out and candidates can check it on the official website. The last date to fill the applications for the post of Navik (General Duty) in Indian Coast Guard is 10th July. Once started, candidates are advised to fill the application form on or before the last date.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies & Applications
Indian Coast Guard has invited applications for the post of Navik. From 1st of July, the application process will start. Here are the steps to fill the online application form of the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
– First of all, candidates need to visit the official website. The official website to apply online is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
– On the website of Indian Coast Guard, Click on the Opportunities section
– Now Select the Advertisement for the Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry)
– Select the post and click on I Agree. After that Online Application will be displayed.
– Fill all the details and then submit the application form. Take a print out of the same.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 – Other Details
At the time of applying for the Indian Coast Guard Application form, candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully. The name of candidates, father name and mother name, and date of birth should be same as in the 10th certificate. Enter the exact percentage of marks up to two decimals. Mobile number and email id are compulsory.
The minimum age to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018 is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 22 years. Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. For more details check the official notification below.