Indian Coffee House, the place which follows the traditional cafe culture across India has just got a new outlet in Chandigarh. We already had an Indian Coffee House outlet at Sector 17 and if you have ever got a chance to visit them, you might be aware of the rush and how long it takes to get seated – especially during evening hours. To serve the residents of Chandigarh, Indian Coffee House has opened another branch restaurant in south Chandigarh.
The Indian Coffee House in Sector 17 sees a lot of rush almost everyday. This made the company open another outlet and they have chosen Sector 36 for the same. The new Indian Coffee House outlet in Chandigarh was inaugurated in the month of June, 2016.
Sector 36 outlet is in 36-D market and is just nearby MCM DAV College, Chandigarh and a lot of other coaching institutes. This will be an added advantage for both students as well as Indian Coffee House as students would be able to eat and drink their favorite eatables at amazingly affordable prices.
The furniture and interior of this Sector 36 outlet of Indian Coffee House is according to their traditional theme. Sector 17 outlet was opened in the year 1964 and the second outlet has come to serve Chandigarh residents in 2016. The new outlet is based on the traditional vintage theme but has added some modern parameters that include:
- Fully AC (Air-Conditioned)
- CCTV Cameras
- It also has a basement.
- Over 50 people can be accommodated on the ground floor
- Over 100 people can be accommodated in the basement.
The outlet will be having the same menu as Sector 17 outlet. However, the charm to visit Indian Coffee House remains the same and is much appreciated by people not just of older age but even youngsters.
So when are you visiting Indian Coffee House in Sector 36, Chandigarh?
Image Credits: Amar Ujala
- Chandigarh | Jump Traffic Lights & Instantly Get Challan On Your Phone - 24/03/2017
- New Punjab Govt Must Support Struggle For Justice for 1984 Sikh Massacre – Amnesty International - 22/03/2017
- JW Marriott Chandigarh is Organizing a Yum Cha Festival & Their Dim Sums are Awesome - 20/03/2017
- Vintage Salon, Sector 26, Chandigarh - 20/03/2017
- Asian Billiards and Snooker Championship to be Held in Chandigarh from April 8 - 17/03/2017