Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Indian Navy has invited online applications from the unmarried male candidates for 4 years degree courses under the 10+2 Btech Cadet Entry Scheme. All interested candidates who want to apply for the Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Navy are advised to read the Indian Navy Official Notification on the official website of Indian Navy. Here are the full details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. Check it out.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
The Indian Navy has started the online application process for the 10+2 B.Tech. Cadet Entry Scheme. The application process started on 2nd June. The last date for the online application for the 10+2 B.Tech. Cadet Entry Scheme in Indian Navy is 21st June. All candidates who want to apply for the Cadet Entry (4 years) are advised to fill the online application form on the website of Indian Navy on or before the last date. There is no application fee for the application process.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria & Procedure to Apply
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be 12th pass from a recognized board with at least 70 percent marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics and 50% marks in English in Class 10th or 12th. All candidates who have appeared in the JEE Mains Exam 2018 are also eligible to apply for the same. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification for more details.
How To Apply: As the application process for the Indian Navy 12th (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme has started from 2nd June and candidates can apply online on the official website. Here are the steps:
– First of all, candidates need to visit the official website. The official website is https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
– Now on the home page click on the Register Button
– Candidates can register with Aadhaar Card Number or without Aadhaar Number
– Now register yourself with the required details and then save the application form.
– Now login with the credentials.
– Fill all details in the application form and then submit the application form.
– Also, take a print out of the application form for future use.
For More Details Check Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 For 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Official Notification