Good news for fliers, IndiGo has a sought to a Mega Sale Bonanza to spur its growth. The cause of attraction is the huge discount on domestic flights. It is offering special IndiGo sale with ticket bookings under fare of Rs 800.
IndiGo airline has India’s largest domestic market share. If reported stats are to be believed, IndiGo airline earned a gross revenue of Rs 18,580.5 crore in the FY17 and its net profit stood at Rs1,659 crore, highest among its competitors SpiceJet and AirAsia.
IndiGo Airlines continues to keep hold of its customers by offering amazing airfare deals and discounts from time to time. The massive flying season is here and there is aggressive competition in the airline market.
Domestic passenger growth is decent in the Indian market and IndiGo is eyeing all possibilities to grab commuters with massive sale offers.
Indigo sale offer – Highlights
- The last day to avail IndiGo’s offer is July 4 until midnight.
- Applicable for travel between July 14, 2017, and March 24, 2018
- The prices are all inclusive price.
- There is no specific disclosure of the number of seats available under this offer. The offer is valid subject to availability of seats.
- The routes for which IndiGo is offering tickets below Rs 800 include Agartala-Guwahati (Rs 778), Jammu-Srinagar (Rs 745) and Srinagar-Jammu (Rs 799).
- The fares are non-refundable. (only statutory taxes will be refunded)
- Change in itinerary possible, by paying the applicable change fee and fare difference.
- Sale offer of the airline can be availed through all the channels of Indigo Airlines.
Indigo Airlines – Sale Offer
The sale offer of Indigo airlines is available only on non-stop flights. The airline is offering the sale only on few routes from the following airports:
- Port Blair
Some more Routes with discounted fares
- Delhi-Mumbai route : Rs.2,100.
- Ahemdabad- Jaipur route : Rs, 1200
- Ahemdabad – Mumbai route : Rs, 1048
- Chandigarh – Delhi : Rs.1499
- Chennai to Bengaluru for Rs 898
- Delhi to Chandigarh for Rs, 1199
Owing to stiff competition, many airlines are giving huge discounts to lure the customers. Big discounts are being provided on fares for the July-September season. Earlier Spicejet also launched its monsoon offer under which tickets were available starting at Rs, 699. AirAsia India and many other airlines have also announced promotional offer.