You might be aware of the fact that Indian Prime Minister – Mr. Narendra Modi is coming to Chandigarh to celebrate International Yoga Day 2016 at Capitol Complex. Over 30,000 people are expected to gather in Sector 1, Chandigarh on 21st June to perform Yoga with Narenda Modi and give a strong message of good health to the entire world.
If you want to be one of the participant and perform Yoga with Narendra Modi in Chandigarh, you’ll have to get yourself registered and follow a procedure which has been explained below:
Register for International Yoga Day in Chandigarh
Chandigarh Administration in association with the Central Governement has taken all steps to enable city residents to be a part of this one of its kind mega event to be held in Chandigarh.
Users who wish to perform Yoga on 21st June, 2016 to celebrate International Yoga Day with Narendra Modi and 500 other VVIPs will have to register themselves and undergo Yoga training in Chandigarh. Here’s the entire procedure:
- Log on to the official website that has been specially made for the mega Yoga event to be held in Chandigarh. http://iyd.chd.gov.in/
- Click on “Register” button which is in green color on the right hand side.
- Fill out the details in the form.
- You may give your Aadhar Number, Driving Licence Number, Passport Number or Voter ID Card number as identification.
- Select a location of training which is nearby your residence. You’ll have to attend Yoga training sessions at this location.
- Enter your mobile number and click on Send OTP.
Note: Children below the age of 12 years cannot participate.
Once you receive the OTP, you’ll have to fill it in the form.
Also, attach a passport size photograph. It can be a clear square head shot.
This will complete your registration process. However, it will be mandatory for you to attend training sessions at any one location out of the 200 different locations mentioned by Chandigarh Administration.
For any further information, you may call the Toll Free Number 1800-180-2072 (9 AM to 6 PM), Monday to Saturday.
Here are other social media channels where you can stay updated about the International Yoga Day 2016 event in Chandigarh.
Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/iydchd2016/
Official Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/IYDCHD2016
Official Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/InternationalYogaDay2016/
Yoga Event in Chandigarh
Click the image below to check out how Chandigarh celebrated International Yoga Day 2015.