Isuzu has launched its new car MU-X 2017 in India. The car has been launched today i.e. on May 11, 2017 and is already taking the car lovers in India by storm. Isuzu’s MU-X launch on Thursday has been the most awaited one since its announcement.
The predecessor version by Isuzu D-Max V-Cross already has been a phenomenal success throughout Indian subcontinent and going by the huge market potential created by the Indian car lovers, the launch of Isuzu MU-X in 2017 would definitely cast its spell as the car simply looks gorgeous to possess in one’s own garage.
Isuzu MU-X in India – Features
Replacing the old version of Isuzu MU-7, the launch of Isuzu’s MU-X 2017 in India simply nails it. Here are the details of the features of the new young member of the Isuzu’s family.
- Looks like a Modern SUV with great features and equipments’ avalaibility
- Isuzu MU-X 2017 version is contemporary yet stylish model over Isuzu’s MU-7, the previous model.
- Based on the D-Max pick-up truck’s lines of international standards
- 3.0-litre diesel engine, churning out 161 bhp with peak torque of 360 Nm
- Isuzu MU-X has 5-speed manual/conventional automatic gearbox system incorporated in the design.
- 4 cylinder diesel engine with VGS Turbo as the latest SUV’s powerhouse
Isuzu’s MU-X 2017 – Design Specifications
Design and aesthetics are the first two things one looks after when milleage is already talked about. here’s what the list that runs endless shows the major highlighters that would impart the “wow” factor in the Isuzu’s latest launch of MU-7 in India in 2017.
- LED daytime lights with chrome accents foglamps
- Muscular bonnet that imparts sturdier aesthetics
- Chrome fittings like door handles, ORVMs etc.
- Isuzu MU-X has LED tail lamps for that “classic chic” look
- 17″ alloy wheels that are diamond cut for the SUV
- Twin cockpit design
- 7 seater SUV with spacious leg space
- Upholstery in terms of armrests, seat covers,roof etc. in softest leather
- Leather-laden steering
- 7-inch infotainment system installed of good quality
- cruise control & centre locking with keyless features incorporated
- High Safety features installed like Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) for smooth resting
- MU-X by Isuzu has brake assist & electronic stability control (ESC) features.
- Traction control system (TCS) and hill start assist (HSA) to nail the art
Isuzu’s MU-X Coulor variants for 2017
The astonishingly dark matte shades of the car simply imparts aesthetics to it that are never seen before. Here’s a list of all the colour variants it is available in.
- Australian Coal Black
- Everest Pearl white
- Garnet red
- Cosmic black
- Obsidian grey
Isuzu’s MU-X Price in India
The price of the Isuzu’s MU-X in the Indian subcontinent is carefully kept keeping in view of the buyer population and its pockets. Targeting a major youth segment of the population, the car is priced at approximately INR 23.99 lakh.
More or less, the worth of the features incorporated in the latest launch of Isuzu’s MU-X today has not only gathered the attention of many but had already convinced its lovers in India to make up their minds even well before the launch when the brochure showing specifications of the car that got leaked prior to the launch.
Giving a stiff competition to its contemporaries like Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour, the latest launch of Isuzu’s MU-X in India in the year 2017 has surely taken a huge cake slice of the market share’s cake with its admirers mobbing the showrooms for just one glimpse of the baby Isuzu’s MU-X in India. Well, let us wait and watch what statistics of market trends reveal of the new beast whose sturdier classic SUV look simply kills it.