Justin Bieber returned to Canada with numerous gifts and souvenirs from India. His ‘Purpose tour India’ concert became a great success at the DY Patil stadium in Mumbai last week and he was showered with lots of love and gifts from renowned artists across the country. Thousands and thousands Bieber fans gathered to attend his show and to get a chance to have a close glimpse or an autograph of the pop singer from Canada.
Special gifts that Justin Bieber got in India
The pop singer, Justin Bieber got a very special gift of Indian musical instrument, Sarod autographed by the Ustad Amjad Ali Khan. The Indian musical maestro, Ustad Amjad Ali Khan had gifted the pop icon his favourite Sarod out of good gesture in a way to welcome him in India.
Other than this, Rishi Kapoor- Neetu Singh’s Daughter Ridhima Kapoor, who runs a jewellery brand gifted Bieber’s mother, Pattie Mallettea beautiful wreath-shaped necklace studded with marquise diamonds and ornate rubies in platinum and gold along with a beautiful hand written message thanking her for giving away such an iconic pop singer to the world.
List of other designer gifts that were received by Justin Bieber
After performing at the crazy musical night in Mumbai, the ‘Lean on’ singer, Justin Bieber bid adieu to all its Indian fans and took off to his native place in Canada. But as per the Indian tradition, our guest, Bieber wasn’t sent empty handed. In fact, he returned home with a lots of apparels, jewelleries, accessories, and musical instrument.
- Here we have jotted down all the gifts that he received from the Indian designers
Justin Bieber recieved a designer special cotton velvet embellished biker jacket with hand embroidery, sequins and Swarovski crystals details by the Indian designer Rohit Bal.
- For Justin Bieber’s mother, designer Anamika Khanna had prepared a floor length jacket made from Chanderi Silk.
- A Khadi jacket with metallic embellishments was gifted by Amit Aggarwal.
- A hand painted denim jacket was gifted to Justin Bieber by designer Prasenjit Das. It had graffiti designs all over.
- Another Indian designer, Ragini Ahuja gifted him a bomber jacket made from sheep leather in destroyed denim.
- The most sort after Indian designer, Varun Bahl showcased his skillful talent by gifting him a curated and embellished Indian musical instrument, symphony.
- An Indo-Western formal shirt was designed and gifted by Krishna Mehta with modern, metalic detailing and geometrical patterns.
- An oversized hoodie was gifted to the Canadian singer, Justin Bieber by Dhruv Kapoor.
We hope that Justin Bieber and his mom likes all the gifts that were given the Indian designer as these were given away to the Canadian pop singer out of love and gratitude. We wish that Justin Bieber will soon return back to India for his second rocking musical concert in India.