Canadian Singer ‘Justin Bieber’ has landed in Mumbai (India) for his ‘Purpose World Tour 2017’, and his fans greeted him with a warm welcome at the Mumbai Airport. The Grammy award singer ‘Justin Bieber’ has also shown love for his fans in India by waiving his hands to all in the Mumbai Airport. ‘Beliebers’, that what the fans of Justin Bieber have been called all over, was impatiently waiting for him to land on Indian soil. And now the wait has been over as Justin Bieber has reached India and the Indians will enjoy him live in concert in Mumbai on 10th May during ‘Purpose World Tour 2017’.
Justin Bieber in Mumbai
Mumbai’s D.Y. Patil Stadium is all set to experience the performance of the Canadian Pop Singer ‘Justin Bieber’ on 10th May 2017. Justin Bieber arrived Mumbai Airport on his private chopper that has landed in VVIP section of the Airport at Mumbai.
Although none of his fans was able to meet ‘Justin Bieber’ at the Airport, as the security for him was so tight. But 23-year-old Canadian Pop Singer didn’t let down the excitement of his fans in Mumbai and waived his hands to show his love for India with a cute smile on his face. Even after his Dubai performance, Justin also showed his excitement to perform in Mumbai as he tweeted ‘Dubai is incredible… India you are next’.
Highlights of Justin Bieber’s Mumbai (India) Tour
Justin Bieber is all set to promote his next album ‘Purpose’ in India. Not only Justin is excited to perform in India, but Beliebers from every part of the country s heading towards Mumbai to watch the performance of the Canadian Singer on 10th May 2017 in D.Y. Patil Stadium.
- 45,000 people are expected to see the live concert of Justin Bieber in Mumbai (India).
- Belieber’s waited for over 24 hours in the Mumbai Airport to see their favourite singer in India.
- More than 500 police personnel and 25 officers will keep an eye on the security during the Purpose Tour of Justin Bieber in Mumbai.
- Even a special control room has been set up to have a look at the CCTV footage of Justin Bieber’s live in concert in Mumbai.
- 15,000 parking slots have been arranged by the organisers for the parking purpose.
- Also the organisers will hire a private security for the crowd management and ticket checking at the venue of Justin Bieber concert in Mumbai.
- Special chopper service will also be available from Mahalaxmi to Navi Mumbai so that fans can skip traffic and reach the venue on time.
- Children below the age of 12 will not be allowed in the concert.
After the Mumbai concert, Justin Bieber will spend 2 days more in India and will probably visit New Delhi, Taj Mahal in Agra and Jaipur. Get ready Indians to groove on the videsi beat of your favourite Canadian Pop singer Justin Bieber in Mumbai on 10th May 2017 at D.Y. Patil Stadium.