All new Maruti Suzuki Dzire is back in the year 2017 in India with its most awaited launch that happened today i.e. on May 16, 2017. Dropping the “swift” as prefix, the new Maruti Suzuki Dzire was the most awaited launch amongst the Indian crowd and car lovers who were eagerly waiting to have the first look of the car in the showrooms out for a test drive. The year 2017 has seen many launches and comebacks of the cars with added features in their newer versions, but Maruti Suzuki Dzire, our very own indigenous car previously known as “swift desire” has come back with a bang!
Maruti Suzuki Dzire in 2017 – Price in India
The nationwide launch of Maruti Suzuki Dzire witnessed as introductory offer at a starting price of 5.45 lacs for the petrol variant of Maruti Suzuki Dzire. Incase, the car has to be bought in its diesel variant, the price of the car jumps by a lac to become 6.45 lacs for the same upgradation of Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017. The prices of Maruti Suzuki Dzire’s official launch has been made keeping in mind the pockets and average spending capacity of a common man.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire in India, Highlights & Features
Here’s what the most awaited car of 2017 in India Maruti Suzuki Dzire has got for its fans.
- Grille adapted in a trapezoidal format and a raked pillar adds a sedan-avatar to the all new Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Greater boot space and better proportionate design unlike the last models imparts Maruti Suzuki Dzire better aesthetics
- Projector lamps laden with LED DRLs at the head and tail ends gives it a rare look
- Oxford Blue, Gallant Red and Sherwood Brown colour options give it a distinctive touch like never before
- Classy 15-inch diamond cut wheels in alloy steal the entire show
- Plush sized cabin in the Maruti Suzuki Dzire of 2017 gives it a royal look
- Leather-laden steering wheel with a flat-bottom makes it even more classier
- Auto climate control temperature regulation features are add-ons not to be ignored
- Dual-tone colour combination looks classy and breaks the monotony of beige and black shades only
- Engine push start button is the latest along with rear AC vents which is the need of the hour these days
- Touchscreen type info-tainment music system installed supporting major players like Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, MirrorLink etc.
- Dual airbags in the front as a great safety feature which generally manufacturers ignore
- ABS also called as Automatic Braking System with EBD and Brake Assist for better-controlling systems
- Car seating arrangement to have ISOFIX child anchorages for that “added” safety feature which cannot be overlooked
- Petrol variant of Maruti Suzuki Dzire has a capacity of 1.2L engine accustomed to 82 bhp running at 6000 rpm
- The peak value of the torque at 113 Nm of plies at 4200 rpm which is astonishingly high
- The 1.3 L diesel engine marked at 74 bhp running at 4000 rpm whereas when reached a peak of 190 Nm of torque at 2000 rpm it steals the show again
- 5-speed Automated , as well as manual Transmission, s available in the new Maruti Suzuki Dzire of 2017
- Last but not the least, the most important of all, mileage efficiency of both the variants is super cool
- The certified fuel economy is reported at 22 kmpl when the Maruti Suzuki Dzire’s petrol version is talked about
- While the diesel variants’ efficiency is marked at 28.48 kmpl of Maruti Suzuki Dzire
Old Vs New Maruti Suzuki Dzire
When comparison chart drawn between old Swift Desire and the all new Maruti Suzuki Dzire in 2017, here’s what we found.
- The new Maruti Suzuki Dzire of 2017 is wider than the old sedan by 20mm
- Wheelbase of the new Maruti Suzuki Dzire of 2017 launched today has 20mm wider base as compared to older version
- Ground clearance has been lowered by 7 mm in the newer Maruti Suzuki Dzire as compared to old swift desire
- The height has also become shorter by 40mm in the newre Maruti Suzuki Dzire of 2017
- Bigger boot space and better knee space in the new Maruti Suzuki Dzire of 2017 is again an added feature
- The newer Maruti Suzuki Dzire of 2017 is lighter in weight by manifold due to lighter materials used in manufacturing
- The petrol variant of Maruti Suzuki Dzire of 2017 is lighter than older version by 85 kgs
- Meanwhile, get fainted to know that the diesel variant is lighter by a whopping 105 kgs than older version
Thoughtful efforts made by the manufacturers and marketing team of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire surely wins our hearts as it had already bagged the title of “top selling model” in previous years with its earlier model. Let us wait and watch as to what this new model of Maruti Suzuki Dzire of 2017 launched in Indian sub-continent today does in Indian market. Our guess, Play Havoc with the launch ! What is your say ?