Maruti Suzuki Dzire has taken the rank of 3rd most selling car of India by selling almost 12,049 units of its newly launched Dzire 2017 in the month of June this year. The Indian automobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki India Limited launched its second generation sedan DZire in the year 2012 which was a huge hit right after its launch in the country. Rated as the most fuel efficient car of India Maruti Suzuki Dzire became the most favorite and economically friendly car of Indians. Entering its third generation the Dzire 2017 is the latest reboot of the most trusted sedan Swift DZire.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire: The Best Seller
So why is Maruti Suzuki’s Dzire 2017 has been ranked among the top 3 best selling cars of India this year. What’s makes it the best selling car of India, one reason is that it is fuel efficient, second being it is not highly priced, then being locally produced its maintenance becomes easier for the buyer and what else? Its its features guys! The 2017 Dzire by Maruti Suzuki has great features that are very “India friendly” and meet all the expectations of a buyer who looks for an economical yet sturdy and stylish car.
- Dzire 2017 is designed on the HEARTECT platform which makes this car really lightweight
- To make the car really sturdy the platform uses Ultra High tensile steel for its development
- The car meets all the Indian Pedestrian Safety Regulations
- Dzire 2017 is quite bigger in size than its predecessor models
- From inside the car has got increased space and extra room for legs in front and about 55mm in the rear cabin
- The car has also got an increase in the boot space with 378 litres
- Dzire is available in both Diesel and Petrol variants
- The engine of the petrol variant offers 1.2L K12B motor giving 82 bhp power and 113 Nm of torque
- The diesel engine has 1.3L DDiS motor with 74 bhp power generation and 190 Nm of torque
- The car has 5 speed manual as well as Automatic Transmission system available with both the engines
- Dzire 2017’s diesel variant gives mileage of 28.40 km/litre
- While the petrol variant gives out a mileage of 22km/litre
Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017: Price & Bookings
With almost 12,049 units already sold in India right after its launch Maruti Suzuki Dzire 2017 had bookings of more than 33,000 customers in waiting before the launch. The Dzire 2017 starts at Rs 5.45 lac at the base and reaches upto 9.45 lac with its highest model. Maruti Suzuki’s reboot edition, Dzire 2017 was said to give a tough run to its like Tata Tigor, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Xcent, Tata Zest, VW Ameo and Ford Aspire and that looks quite literal today.