Welcoming India’s No.1 Trade Fair for Hospitals, Health Centres and Clinics, Medical Fair India 2017 started in 1990, aims to target the Indian market which has a lot of untapped potential in its kitty to be harnessed the right way. Providing world class platform for medical engineering businesses to develop, grow and flourish on their sets, Medical Fair India 2017 brings forth an opportunity not to be missed at all for the aspirants of the field.
About Medical Fair India 2017
Medical Fair India 2017 is a platform for the decision-makers and aspirants both to come forth and have open discussions on the ever growing medical engineering field in past few years. The phenomenal rise in the demand and steady growth rate proving better than its contemporaries are the major reasons that this fair does so well as its past records say. Medical fair India 2017 targets to fetch Doctors, Medical practitioners, hospital infrastructure and much more in its agenda. Going by what statistics speak, the annual growth rate of over 15 per cent is a huge attraction amongst people associated with the field.
Medical Fair India 2017, Details
Attractions @ Medical Fair India 2017
- International Exhibitors participating in the event
- Indian Exhibitors in the field of medical engineering
- 512 exhibitors from 16 countries
- More than 6,000 sqm of net exhibition space
- Centrally air-conditioned venue with ample height and good lighting
- International lounges and restaurants
- Open-air cafeterias and business communication centres
- High recreational value as venue overlooks the historic Purana Quila (Old Fort)
State-of-the Art Exhibition
This one of a kind exhibitions generally oscillates its venue between Delhi and Mumbai owing to fetching around more than 10,000 footfall of visitors per day being Metropolitan cities of India. Providing one of those rare opportunities for companies looking for mergers, aspirants seeking expert guidance and startups looking for expansion, this one stop exhibition has been trending amongst its contemporaries for the ever growing demand of the field in Indian markets that refuses to cease.
The world’s leading organiser of medical trade fairs, the Messe Düsseldorf Group, has staged MEDICA in Düsseldorf for more than 45 years. This leading show in the industry has more than 5,100 exhibitors and 127,000 visitors.
With such great branding and astonishingly amazing facts and figures that boasts of its success worldwide, Come and visit this exhibition for you never know what it has in store for you !!!!
- Chandigarh Too Has an (Electronics Market) – Sector 18 & Here’s What You Need to Know - 28/04/2017
- Haryana Govt. to Arrest Farmers Who’ll Burn Stubble in Fields - 27/04/2017
- Himachal | After Manali, Now Shimla Gets Electric Buses - 26/04/2017
- Gulabi Aankhen & Shape of You – 2017 Carpool Mashup (Official Video) - 26/04/2017
- Chandigarh’s NH 21 to be Re-routed? | This Might Bring Liquor Back to Sector 35 & 43 - 26/04/2017