Bharti Airtel, one of India’s major telecom companies has finalised a deal with Micromax. This can be Bharti Airtel’s new strategy to compete with Reliance Jio, the present king of the telecom sector in India. Micromax launched their Canvas 2 model on Wednesday and people buying Canvas 2 will be getting free unlimited internet data services for one year.
People who will buy Micromax Canvas 2 will get unlimited internet data services, Airtel to Airtel unlimited calling. The service can be availed by all the existing and new Airtel customers who will buy the new Micromax Canvas 2.
Micromax Canvas 2 And Airtel Offers Free Unlimited Internet
Micromax launched their new model Canvas 2 on Wednesday. Canvas 2 is a dual sim 4G VoLTE smartphone which will cost Rs. 11,999. People buying Micromax Canvas 2 will be getting 1GB 4G internet data by Bharti Airtel. After the daily 1GB data usage, the internet speed will get reduced.
Apart from 1GB data on a daily basis, people who will buy Micromax Canvas 2 will be getting 600 minutes of talk time on other networks every month for one year. Micromax has already started the shipment of the new Canvas 2 and it is expected that by the end of the week it will be available in 40-60% of the markets in India.
Specs Of Micromax Canvas 2
Micromax’s Canvas 2 is the first phone in India to have Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The company is hoping to the ship at least 1 million pieces till Diwali 2017. Micromax’s Canvas 2 will be available on all the offline retail outlets. The price of Micromax Canvas 2 is Rs. 11,999.
Some specs you must know about the new Micromax Canvas 2:
1. Screen – 5.00-inch touchscreen display
2. Resolution – 720*1280 pixels
3. Processor – 1.3 GHz quad-core, comes 3GB RAM.
4. Storage – 16GB which is expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
5. Camera – 13 Megapixel Primary camera on the rear, 5 Megapixel Camera for selfies.
6. Android 7.0 Operating System
7. Battery – 3050 mAh non-removable battery
8. Dual SIM (GSM and GSM)
9. Connectivity – Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G and 4G (Supports Band 40 which used by some LTE networks in the country)
10. 1 Year screen replacement, 30-day phone replacement
Source: Business Standard