MPPEB Recruitment 2018: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released an official notification for the recruitment for the post of Sub Engineer. The MPPEB has invited online applications from all eligible candidates for the post. Interested candidates can check the details in the official notification for the MP Vyapam recruitment 2018 and can apply for the same. Here are the complete details regarding the MP Vyapam Recruitment/MPPEB Recruitment 2018.
MPPEB Recruitment 2018 – Important Details
The online application process to apply for the vacancies in MPPEB has started. The process of filling the application process started on 27th July. Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The last date to fill the application form is 10th August. The admit cards for the exam will be out in August and the exam will be conducted in September.
MPPEB Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details & Application Procedure
Vacancies: According to the official notification for the MPPEB recruitment 2018/MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018, there are total 1073 vacancies. These vacancies are for the post of Group 3 Sub Engineer. There are 433 Direct vacancies (General – 249, OBC – 50, SC – 54, ST – 80). Backlog 92 vacancies (OBC – 28, SC – 28 and ST – 36) and for Contact 548 vacancies (General – 265, OBC – 80, SC – 85, ST – 121)
How To Apply: The process of application has started and candidates can now apply online on the official website. the official website to apply online is https://peb.mponline.gov.in. Here are the steps to apply online for the MPPEB Recruitment 2018 for the post of Sub Engineer
– First of all, go to the official website. Candidates need to register first. Click on the Candidates Registration. Fill all the details and register first.
– After registration once again go to the official website. Now Click on the Apply now link. The apply now link is on the right side of the page.
– Accept the declaration and click on Proceed.
– Enter the registration details and date of birth and proceed further
– Fill all details and fill the application form. After paying the application fees candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
MPPEB Recruitment 2018 – Other Important Details
Application Fee: For the General Category candidates and other state candidates, the application fee is Rs.570 for the application form for the MPPEB recruitment 2018. The application fee for the SC/ST/OBC category candidates of MP is Rs.320. The application fee can be paid either by Credit card, Debit card, net banking or on the MP Online Portal.
MPPEB Recruitment 2018 Official Notification