MPSC Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released an official notification for the recruitment of 547 Group B Posts. The online application process has started and interested candidates who want to apply for the vacancies in MPSC can now check the official notification and then apply online. here are the full details regarding the MPSC Recruitment 2018.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates & Application Fee
Last Date: The last date to fill the application form for the post of Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer & Tax Inspector under the MPSC Recruitment 2018 is 27th July. All the candidates who are eligible for these posts can fill and submit the application form on or before the last date i.e 27th July.
Application Fee: The application fee for the application for the various Group B Posts in MPSC is Rs.524 for the General and OBC Category. For the SC & ST Category, the application fee is Rs.324.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies & Application Process
Vacancies: According to the official notification released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission there are total 547 vacancies in MPSC. These vacancies are for the post of Sub-Inspector, Assistant Section Officer & tax Inspector. For the post of Sub Inspector in Maharashtra Public Service Commission, there are total 387 vacancies. For Assistant Section officer, there are total 126 vacancies and for the post of Tax Inspector, there are total 34 vacancies in MPSC.
How To Apply: As said above the online application process has started on the MPSC official website. Candidates can apply for these posts on or before 27th July. Here are the steps to apply online for the MPSC Recruitment 2018:
– First of all, candidates who want to apply for the various Group B posts in Maharashtra Public Service Commission will have to visit the official website. The official website is http://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
– Now register yourself with all the required details
– After the registration process, a registration number and password will be generated
– Login with the credentials
– Fill the application form and pay the application fee
– Submit the application form and then take a print out of the same for future use.
For More Details Check MPSC Recruitment 2018 Official Notification