National Eligibility cum Entrance test (NEET) conducted in the year 2017 has stormed the entire nation already. Strong waves have shaken the country and students aiming to make their careers in the medical field via NEET 2017 this year witness heartaches that are frequent and unavoidable. Dragging their careers into darkness of nothingness, CBSE is already in a thick soup as it gets throbbed with the fresh petitions filed daily by groups, NGOs and individuals demanding justice, this time in the form of cancellation of NEET 2017 !!!
About NEET 2017 Cancellation plea
NEET 2017 proceedings in terms of declaration of results have already been “stayed” by the existing petitions filed by the Madras Court which holds any such announcements to be made officially till June 7,2017. Well, this decision made students go through a hard time who were waiting for their NEET 2017 results to fetch admissions into good medical colleges to pursue their MBBS and BDS degrees launching them into the field of medicine and sciences.
The initial pleas are finally replaced by fresh ones which have halted the entire process with such a force that now it has gone a step ahead. Let us take a look at what the fresh petitions filed by individuals demand from NEET 2017 authorities.
‘Scrap NEET 2017’ : Fresh Petitions demand
While NEET 2017 is a big time controversial issue which is also sensitive at the same time, the latest petitions filed against NEET 2017 demand the cancellation of NEET 2017 examination. Scrapping decision of the medical examination NEET 2017 has created the chaos already, let us see what they have to say.
- Petitions filed state admissions to be based on Class 12th board examinations
- No uniformity in NEET 2017 examination would give a biased result
- NEET 2017 was non uniform in terms of difficulty level of questions contained in different languages
- Common base for judgement and admission criterion needs revision in the process
- NEET 2017 was conducted in 10 different languages with varied intensity level
NEET 2017 : What Authorities Say?
Paying heed to the entire scenario and massive chaos that surrounds NEET 2017, students demand justice and here is what authorities are upto.
- Medical Council of India gets a notification to revert to the queries put forth in the chaos that engulf NEET 2017
- CBSE Director and Union Health Deptt. to file counter affidavits as a reply to the filed petitions
- Rising number of petitions against NEET 2017 becomes an issue cumbersome to sort
- Authorities look forward to have amicable settlement with NEET 2017 aspirants in giving justice to them
Shattering dreams of many and all those who strived hard to achieve the heights of success, the dicey scenario had taken toll on their career. The hazy picture portrayed by the board which was authority to conduct the NEET 2017 examination and announce the results of the same has certainly let lacs of aspiring candidates down.
With all that is engulfing what we term as “Post NEET 2017 chaos”, it is all the more difficult to accept that the most prestigious examination of the most noble profession is engulfed by contriversies in our country this year.
Source : IndianExpress
Also Check :