Travelling between Gurugram and Chandigarh by road will be an easy task for everyone now if you have HiWay App in your mobile phones. HiWay app was already operational in Chandigarh but the intercity services up till Gurugram got started yesterday.
The IT professionals of Gururam and Chandigarh have come up with a news interesting mobile app, HiWay that will make your journey easier. Based on the cab-sharing concept, the HiWay app will start taxi services between Gurugram and Chandigarh with no profit, no loss model.
Features of HiWay mobile app to travel between Gurugram and Chandigarh
HiWay is a state-of- art mobile app that is launched with the intent to make the journey of the travellers hassle free, convenient and to offer value-added services. Here we have listed down the features of the HiWay mobile app that you can use to travel from Chandigarh to Gurugram or vice versa.
- HiWay mobile app-based cab services offer Wi-Fi services to its passengers.
- The mobile app HiWay comes with a GPS tracking that will work like any UBER or OLA to monitor the movement of the cab.
- The passenger of HiWay mobile app can also avail the facility of water bottles, juices, cookies, mobile charging, magazines, and newspapers inside the cab.
- Generally, a passenger has to spend a minimum of Rs 3500 to Rs 4000 to travel via cab between Chandigarh and Gurugram but if they are travelling via HiWay mobile app taxi services then they will have to spend Rs 900 per person only.
- The HiWay mobile app developers are even planning to introduce female chauffeurs so that the female passengers could feel safe while travelling in the intercity cabs.
Why HiWay app-based cab services launched
Every day hundreds of people travel to Delhi from Chandigarh or from Delhi to Chandigarh via train, bus, taxis or by own vehicle. To make the travelling experience easier and convenient, this app-based cab services got kicked off. The HiWay mobile app- based taxi services was launched in Chandigarh on trial basis on May 9. Good response from the HiWay app users and the frequent usage of cab services gave the idea to the app developers to launch this facility on an intercity basis.
Availability of cab via HiWay mobile app
At present, only 10 cabs are operational for this service.
The timings for the availability of these cabs are
Morning hours- 5:30 am, 6:30 am and 7:30 am
Evening hours- 6:30pm, 7:30pm and 8:30pm.
Pick-up points at Gurgaon for coming to Chandigarh are
- Cyber City
- Hotel Bristol
- IFFCO Metro station
- Sikanderpur Metro station