NPCIL Recruitment 2018: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the official notification on its website and invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the various posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts are advised that they will check the official notification and then apply online. Here are some of the important details and application process details regarding NPCIL recruitment 2018.
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Important Details
The process of filling the application form for the NPCIL Recruitment 2018 has started on the official website from 10th September 2018. The candidates can now fill their application form. The last date to fill the application form for the technical and non-technical posts is 30th Sep 2018. All candidates are advised to fill their application form on or before the last date.
The selection of the candidates for the post of Fireman and Driver Cum Pump operator will be based on the PET and the Preliminary Exam followed by Advanced Test. The selection of candidates for the Non-Technical Post will be done on the basis of the Written test. For more details, candidates are advised to read the full notification.
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies & Application Process
Vacancies: As per the official notification released by the NPCIL, there are total 27 vacancies for the technical and non-technical staff. These vacancies are for the post of Leading fireman (1 vacancy), Driver Cum Pump Operator (5 vacancies), Assistant Grade 1 HR (9 vacancies), Assistant Grade 1 F&A (4 vacancies), Assistant Grade 1 C&MM (3 vacancies) and Stenographer Grade 1 (5 vacancies).
How to Apply: As said above the process of application form filling for the NPCIL Recruitment 2018 has started on 10th September. The candidates can now fill their application form on the official website. Here are the steps to apply online:
– Visit the official website. The official website to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018 is https://npcilcareers.co.in/
– Now under the Current Recruitment Advertisement, click on the Recruitment of Technical & Non-Technical Staff at GHAVP
– Click on Advertisement to read the official notification
– Now click on Apply Now button
– Before applying online candidates are advised to keep a scan photograph image and scanned image of the signature
– The first step is to enter all the basic details. After this, the activation link will be sent to the email id entered
– Now, candidates will have to activate the account by click on the link available on the email
– Now login with the username and password and apply online. Submit all details. For more details, candidates can check Procedure to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018